Distance Education in Uttarakhand
Nowadays, the distance education system is becoming more popular in the world and all around the world.
Distance education is getting exceedingly day by day. There is a huge scope of distance education in future. This mode of education brings the people who are currently employed in a job and want to continue higher education along with their career.
Open and Distance Education in Uttarakhand is a tool for those who have no way to traditional education but want to advance their education to struggling in the changing world. It gives an easy way to knowledge to different sections of society, particularly to somebody who is living in remote regions. Open learning helps as a source of education for the marginalized and disadvantaged sections of the society. Open and Distance Education in Uttarakhand aim to advance and distribute education through various means. It conducts various businesses for the interest of the learners and provides the needs of the different segments of the people. Open education, in reality, has an idea that has the ability to transform society everywhere, thus drawing out the best in somebody. Open and Distance Education helps and encourages learners to take up learning through distance mode who due to some reasons could not able to advance education in the past.
What Is Distance Education?
Distance education gives classes (live or pre-taped) to students in their home, office, or classroom. As the cost of producing quality education rises, institutions find that insufficient resources prevent them from building abilities, hiring faculty, or expanding curricula. They are using distance education to maximize resources and are connecting their assets with others to create programming. Distance education is offered globally, nationally, regionally, and locally over all forms of conferencing technology.
Distance learning is expanding and examples of it are increasing dramatically. Today, virtually all states have an interest or effort in distance education. Distance learning systems connect the teacher with the students when substantial face-to-face communication is not possible. Telecommunications systems carry instruction, moving information rather of people. The technology at different locations are important and affect how communication takes place, what learning resources are used, and how effective the method is likely to be.
Why Distance Learning?
Most characters take distance mode for higher education while they are working. Their main reason behind opting distance education is to improve skills and put the same into the function at work. But it doesn’t mean that student who is not currently working can’t take the distance program. Distance education is reasonable and provides possibilities for candidates to enhance their modification and growth in career options.
We gave all the information about Distance Education in Uttarakhand of UG (Undergraduate) & PG (Postgraduate) courses in Uttarakhand.
Undergraduate Education Courses Structure
- Regular degree programs in Arts, Science, Commerce, and Social Sciences are three-year programs whereas professional programs in Engineering, Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy range from four to five-and-a-half years
- Academic achievement is measured on a 10-point scale with 10 implying ‘Outstanding’ and 4 implying ‘Pass’
Special semester standard is referred to as SGPA (Semester Grade Point Average) while the percentage of all the semester grades is related to as CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average)
- A credit system based on programs is slowly gaining popularity with the required credits for course achievement extending from 120 to 140
- Undetermined dominant is not allowed
look at the list of specialized undergraduate/bachelor’s degrees programs for Distance Education in Uttarakhand.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Engg./Tech
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS)
- IIM 5-year Integrated Mgmt. Programme
1. Bachelor of Arts
Course offered in Literature, Economics, Languages, Philosophy, History, Journalism, Psychology, Political Science, Archaeology, Public Administration, Music, and Fine Arts; also available in Computer Science, Mathematics, Advertising, and Cinema Sciences
2. Bachelor of Science
Specializations available in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Environmental Science, Information Technology, Computer Science, Geology, Agriculture, Mathematics, etc.
3. Bachelor of Commerce
Fewer specializations are available within this stream but some of them include Cost Accounting, Foreign Trade, E-commerce, Business Economics/Law/Finance, Taxation, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management, and Office Management
Commerce graduates generally progress to higher degrees such as CA, CWA, and CSS and can also pursue management studies
4. Bachelor of Engg./Tech
Specializations are available such as Computer Applications (also offered exclusively as BCA), Electrical and Electronics, Information Technology, Automobiles, Software, Biotechnology, Civil, and Mechanical
Specializations include Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Management of Services, Management of Global Business and Tourism Management
6. Bachelor of Law
Specializations include Criminal Law, Civil Law, Labour Law, International Law
The curriculum includes seminars, tutorial work, moot courts, and practical training programs
7. Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS)
The span between four to five-and-a-half years; the program includes a 12-month long internship
8. IIM 5-year Integrated Mgmt. Programme
Designed for young students aspiring to become management professionals
The curriculum covers Management, Natural Sciences, Liberal Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, soft skills
Undergraduate courses in Distance Education in Uttarakhand offer the perfect grooming for students before they start on their careers. With a wide range of universities offering diverse programs, Distance Education in Uttarakhand noticed as an excellent purpose for students from various social, economic and cultural achievements.
Postgraduate Education Courses Structure
In Distance Education in Uttarakhand, there is a wide range of post-graduation courses in various subjects. Based on your case, You can choose any one of the areas for your career after graduation. Every stream has its own advantages & expanse.
- Accounting Courses
- Architecture Courses
- Arts Courses
- Commerce Courses
- Computer Science Courses
- Economics Courses
- Engineering Courses
- Fashion Design Courses
- Hotel Management Courses
- Interiors Courses
- Journalism Courses
- Law Courses
- Management Courses
- Mass Communication Courses
- Media Courses
- Medical Courses
- Science Courses
- Tourism Courses
- Web Designing Courses
Advantages of Distance Education in Uttarakhand
A study from Anywhere, Anytime
- The best thing about distance education in Uttarakhand is you could learn it from everywhere and at any time. It does not involve in part of the country you are living you can join the course and start learning.
Flexibility of Time
- Normally, distance education allows the flexibility of time. It gives full freedom to choose your own time for holding up the course.
- I hate commuting. If you are opting for a distance education then you do not have to commute in congested buses or local trains.
- As I said earlier, you need a computer with an internet connection in your home. The entire college would be in your bedroom and you do not have to go out.
- Commuting is the most difficult part because you waste a lot of time, money and more importantly the energy. No one wants to commute for long ampere-hours.
- This is another great success in distance education. The total cost that you incur me for following Distance College is very less compared to joining a regular college.
Learn While Working
- You can learn or continue your college while you are working. As I said earlier distance education offers complete flexibility of keeping time.
- The distance learning is not going to clash with timings of your day job. You could work all day and study at night or vice-versa.
- Therefore if you are a working specialist then you could choose distance education without harming your 9 to 5 job.
These were advantages of Distance Education in Uttarakhand.
Career & Jobs
Distance learning may lead to a better career and scope if grabbed it seriously and efficiently.
In producing countries like India, distance education has a tremendous scope. It is consistently increasing with the passage of years.
When it comes to vocation, students concern about jobs and career scope is automatically raised. Employment possibilities and jobs in India after distance education is enormous.
Many students have a misunderstanding about the legality of their degree. They think that they do not get a good job with distance learning as opposed if he/she opted regular courses. Students this is not true. Your degree is also confirmed.
Why choose Distance Education in Uttarakhand for further studies?
Distance Education in Uttarakhand provides the best distance courses for UG & PG students.
Location is no longer an issue: Distance education is suitable if you are working, or if there are other reasons that do not recognise you to attend college.
Getting admission is easy: Most distance education courses give online registration. You have not to physically go to the college/university campus for admission. This saves time and the process of online registration is very easy to follow.
Good support throughout the course: Distance education does not mean that the support granted is nothing. You can contact the college/university for any explanation through email, video chat, and several other virtual media.