PTE Coaching Classes in Mohali offers you the best classes to help clear your PTE exam with good scores. PTE Coaching Classes in Mohali is a reputable coaching center that helps students to get their desired band score in the PTE exam. In PTE Coaching Classes in Mohali, we have certified and trained PTE trainers from Pearson’s test of English. We offer students special techniques in our best PTE classes in Mohali, so that they can clear the exam in a stress-free environment. We have multimedia classes, updated materials, and expert coaching.
Here, in our PTE classes in Mohali, interactive sessions with experienced trainers and daily activities make it the best place to learn. To provide the best coaching, we always update our students with the latest study material. Normally, the best way to prepare for any exam is to be involved in training or class and get face-to-face lectures. There are institutions around the world that offer PTE academic preparation courses.
Here, in PTE Coaching Classes in Mohali, we understand the importance of learning. Therefore, we help our students to learn the whole study material of PTE exams, so that they can confidently score in their exams well. Regular mock tests are done for good practice of students for PTE examinations. We pay special attention to each student in our class. In PTE Coaching Classes in Mohali, we allow students to fulfill their dream of settling in another country. Our talented trainers will help you improve your test scores quickly and effectively.
Therefore, whether you are taking the exam for the first time or planning to improve your score in PTE, PTE Coaching Classes in Mohali is right for you. Let’s build your career and shape your dreams with our PTE classes. With our highly qualified and experienced teachers, you do not need to look forward. PTE Coaching Classes in Mohali is a one-stop coaching center where you will learn basic and advanced concepts of PTE. So, attend our free demo class and join us.
Besides the coaching, the PTE Coaching institute in Mohali also conducts PTE reality tests. This reality test helps you to assess your preparation level. Moreover, you can register for the test free of cost and even get a session with Pearson professionals to evaluate your performance. The result of this test comes in just three days. PTE reality test is helpful for you in more ways than you can imagine, you get to experience a real test environment which vanishes all the nervousness and hesitation for the real exam. You acquire a new and confident approach after giving the test, an approach that will surely help you get a desired score in the PTE exam.
What is PTE?
PTE (Pearson Test of English) Academic is a recently launched English language test by Pearson to test the English language ability of the applicant who is willing to study or migrate abroad. PTE assesses the four sections of language skills is Speaking, reading, writing, and listening which is the same as IELTS.
PTE has become one of the most popular tests in recent times and PTE Academic scores are accepted by many universities in Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, and Canada. Australia has announced that they are ready to accept the PTE Academic Score for General Skills Migration Programs also.
The main difference between PTE Academic and IELTS is that PTE Academic is a computer-based test whereas IELTS is a pen and paper-based test. As PTE Academic is computer-based, the results are available within 5 working days. The test scores can be sent to any number of institutions free of cost and those test scores are available to them online within 48 hours.
PTE Academic is the world’s leading computer-based test of English for study abroad and immigration. Typically, PTE Academic results are available within 5 business days.
Below are a few reasons why to opt for PTE?
- Flexible Test – Test dates available over 360 days of the year in over 200 test centers around the world.
- Real Life Language – Based on the real-life English skills test-takers need to communicate effectively in their destination, using academically relevant tasks and measuring skills in an integrated way.
- Fair and Secure – 100% computer-based marking ensures all test takers are scored impartially and accurately. To ensure test score validity all test centers use state-of-the-art digital biometrics incorporating palm-scanning, digital signatures, secure paperless results, randomized test formats, and CCTV.
- Universal Acceptance – Accepted for study applications by thousands of academic programs around the world.
- Accepted by Professional Associates – Accepted by an increasing number of professional associations around the world for registration and assessment.
Features of PTE
- The PTE is generally taken by people whose first language is not English to study in or immigrate to English speaking countries.
- The scores of the PTE exam are accepted as criteria for admission to many universities across the world.
- Many of the tops ranked universities such as Harvard, Yale, and INSEAD accept PTE scores as criteria for granting admissions.
- Candidates should be at least 16 years old to attempt the PTE
- Candidates, less than 18 years of age need to provide proof of parent’s consent
What are the Modules in PTE?
- Academic Module: This module is designed for applicants planning for admission into a university/institution and people applying for jobs and PR in foreign countries.
- PTE Academic (UKVI) – a four-skills language test accepted for work and study visas. It tests speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills.
What skills are tested
- PTE Academic assesses Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing all via a computer in a single 3-hour test session.
- In the PTE General exam, there are two segments, further divided into six sections altogether. The PTE General test has primary two sections – a written paper and a spoken test. The written segments are further divided into listening, reading comprehension, and writing skills sections. The PTE General can last from anywhere between 90 minutes to 3 hours, depending upon the level of the test.
Benefits of Taking PTE Exam
- Availability of Flexible Test Date
PTE has over 150 authorized centers operating globally, used for booking, and taking the test by non-speakers. In India, 14 authorized centers are conducting a test for 363 days a year. Hence finding a suitable one in the nearest test center is easy.
Get Quick Exam Result
- PTE offers exam results within five business days to takers. Further, PTE scores remain to live on the official site for two years enabling students to apply for admission to reputed universities.
- PTE is recognized and accepted by 80% of reputed universities in native speaking countries. Over 6000 organizations take the scores, and this number is steadily increasing.
Transparent Marking System
- Ratings are given by automatic software using predefined guidelines. Hence you will get a reliable and open score without any bias or error.
No Ambiguous Questions
- Solving ambiguous questions takes time which lowers your score on the test. The PTE exam contains questions from academic and real-life settings. Hence you will get a score based on your proficiency in the test.
PTE Syllabus of the Speaking and Writing test
This segment includes the test of two skills, which are the student's written and spoken abilities in the English language. The time duration for this segment is usually between 77 to 93 minutes. The sections into which this segment is divided are given below :
- In this section, the candidate is allowed to give information about themselves to their selected institutions. The candidate will have 25 seconds to read the prompt and prepare their response, and then 30 seconds to record their response. This item is not scored but will be sent together with the candidate’s score report to the institutions selected by them.
- In this section, the candidate needs to read a written text aloud. the candidate has 30-40 seconds to prepare, based on the length of the passage.
- In this section, the candidate needs to repeat the sentence they hear. the replay of the audio is not allowed. They are only able to record their response once, so they should try to repeat exactly what they heard.
- In this section, the candidate needs to describe an image. They have 25 seconds to study the image and prepare their response.
- In this section, the candidate needs to re-tell what they heard. They may also see an image related to the audio. After the audio finishes, they have 10 seconds to prepare
Answer short questions
- In this section, the candidate needs to reply to the question in one or a few words. They may also come across an image. Answer the question with few words only.
Summarize written text
- In this section, the candidate needs to write a summary of the text in one sentence. They have 10 minutes to write their summary. Try to include the main points of the reading passage as much as possible in a full, single sentence of not more than 75 words.
- In this section, the candidate needs to write a 200-300 word argumentative essay in response to a prompt.
- While working on the reading section of the PTE Syllabus your focus and emphasis for the speaking aspect should be on how you present yourself, your pronunciation, and your command on communicating in the language. For your preparation on the writing aspect of the PTE Syllabus, your focus should be on your grammar, punctuation, and correct usage of words.
- If you want to know in detail about the PTE Speaking and Writing section, follow the below links
- Writing section of PTE
- Speaking section of PTE
PTE Syllabus of Reading test
The second section of the Pearson Test of English Academic Test is the Reading Section and is usually 32 to 41 minutes long. This section tests the candidate’s ability to understand written instructions and language, the reading segment is divided into 5 sections as given below:
Reading and Writing fill in the blanks
- In this section, there is a passage with some missing words, the candidate needs to choose the most suitable words from a drop-down list.
Multiple choices, multiple answers
- In this section, the candidate needs to read the passage and answer the multiple-choice questions. They need to select all the possible answers, they think are correct from the list of possible responses.
- In this section, the candidate needs to reorder the text by selecting text boxes and dragging them to the right place.
Fill in the blanks
- In this section, there is a passage with some missing words, the candidate needs to drag and drop words across the screen to correctly fill in the gaps from the list of words. There are more words given than the gaps provided.
Multiple choice, single answer
- In this section, the candidate needs to read the passage carefully and select the most appropriate answer. The above-mentioned points are just a summary of the PTE reading section, know full details here:
Reading section of PTE
PTE Syllabus of Listening test
- The final section of PTE is the Listening section. The time taken for this segment is 45 to 57 minutes, the section is designed to evaluate the ability of the candidate to understand spoken English. The listening segment is divided into 8 parts, namely –
Summarize spoken text
- In this section, the candidate needs to listen to an audio recording and write a summary of what they have heard. They have 10 minutes to write their summary and should contain only 50-70 words. The audio recording can be heard only once.
Multiple choices, multiple answers
- In this section, the candidate hears the audio recording and answers the multiple-choice questions. They need to select all the possible answers that they think are correct from the list of possible options.
Fill the blanks
- In this section, the candidate is given a transcript with audio recording, but some words are missing in the transcript. The candidate must type the missing words. They can listen to the audio recording only once.
Highlight the correct summary
- In this section, the candidate needs to select only one summary that best matches the recording from several possible response options.
Multiple choice, single answer
- In this section, the candidate hears an audio recording and answer the multiple-choice questions. There are several possible correct options but the only one which is most appropriate should be selected.
Select missing word
- In this section, a few words in the recording will sound like a beep. The candidate needs to select the most suitable option to replace with the beep and complete the recording.
Highlight incorrect words
- In this section, the candidate is presented with a transcript of the audio recording, however, the transcript contains some differences. By listening and reading, they need to select the words in the text that differs from what they hear.
Write from dictation
In this section, the candidate hears a short sentence. They should type the sentence into the response box after that Click here to get full information as well as useful tips and tricks for the PTE Listening section: Listening section of the PTE
Why join PTE Coaching Classes in Mohali?
Our aim at PTE Coaching Classes in Mohali is to assist our students in achieving success in the PTE. Our well-experienced trainers cater to the students’ requirements by providing top quality PTE coaching. They design the syllabus and schedule in a way that suits them the best of our students. As a Top PTE coaching center, we have trainers who examine the strengths and weaknesses of our students, and then design an individualized study plan accordingly.
Features of our Course:-
- We have well experienced, dedicated, and expert faculties.
- Focused exam-oriented approach to help every student in getting the desired score.
- We provide modern language techniques to improve every student's vocabulary and grammatical skills. Special attention to students who are weak in English.
- Our trainers give special tips to bust anxiety, exam phobias, or any stress and test day tips and tricks for PTE Test.
- Our trainers provide an easy and faultless pattern for PTE preparation.