PHP Industrial Training in Mohali
PHP Industrial Training in Mohali provides 45 days / 6 months / 6 weeks of PHP industrial training to meet the latest trends in PHP web development. Whether you are a founding professional or new to PHP training, our training will give you the expertise you need in the latest technologies. When you gain information from our trainers, you can be positive that what you will learn will be precise, complete, and up-to-date.
For every student or a young professional looking for a platform to testify their skills, we offer Industrial Training in Mohali. Industrial training plays an important role in today's technical course curriculum. It gives hands-on experience to the prospective workers about how are projects managed.
The industrial training also contributes to upward mobility as a job place and boost confidence in the trainees. PHP Training Academy assists students to gain entry into live project based industrial training in PHP, MySQL, HTML5, Web Design, and other technologies for BCA/MCA/BE/B.Tech/BSc/MSc students & professionals.
We are also in touch with many technical universities who take our help to place their students in the compulsory 6 months Industrial Training. This training is important as it familiarizes engineering and IT, students, to the latest trends in technology and the necessary industry requirements. It also helps them to increase their employability.
These are just a few insights on the animation of Industrial Training these days. If you are keen to gain some experience and wish to join such training, all you need to do is contact us and we will suggest the projects that you can undertake. We also encourage the applicants to ask the details about each training and how can they be benefitted individually from it.
Benefits of PHP Industrial Training
- Easy open-source language – PHP is so easy that even students who have low programming skills can easily learn it. There are no complex or long schedules to learn in PHP and the syntaxes are similar to C & Perl. This is the topmost advantage of pursuing this language.
- Frameworks – There are many PHP structures that make coding faster and easier, reducing the workload of the developers. The use of structure enables a developer to build secure and quality applications with a good application structure.
- Open-source & cross-platform – PHP is available free of cost to every user and has a cross-platform ability that allows developers to operate it on different operating systems, be it Windows, Macintosh, UNIX, or something else.
- Security – PHP is a secure web development process that consists of multiple security layers that favors the development of dynamic and hybrid web applications. The security layers safeguard from threats and malicious attacks which can degrade the quality of your project.
- Fast-growing trusted language – PHP is the most highly trusted programming language by web developers and is rapidly growing day by day. It is an especially reliable and versatile language which makes it one of the most efficient languages.
- Better Job Opportunities – PHP has influenced technical society by developing and maintaining some of the most highly visited and popular sites. Hence, leading companies are recruiting PHP developers on high demand.
PHP TRAINING SYLLABUS
- The origin of PHP
- PHP for Web Development & Web Applications
- PHP History
- Features of PHP
- How PHP works with the Web Server
- What is SERVER & how it works
INSTALLING AND CONFIGURING PHP
- PHP Installation
- MySQL Installation
- Apache Installation
- WAMP Installation
- Installing and Configuring PHP on Windows.
- How to design PHP applications using Dreamweaver?
- Introduction of HTML
- Creating basic HTML pages
- Form Designing with HTML
- Creating Tables in HTML
- Working on Frames
- Introduction of CSS
- Understanding CSS selectors & properties
- Creating Inline, Internal, External CSS
- Creating variables
- Working with Data types
- Working with Arrays
- Creating & using Functions
- Creating Client-side Validations
PHP INPUT MECHANISM
- Form Interpretation
- Understanding GET, POST, REQUEST
- Master-Child page concept
PHP OUTPUT MECHANISM
- Working with ECHO, PRINT(), printf()
- MINI TASK? Integrating HTML with PHP
- MINI TASK? Integrating CSS with PHP
- Creating a simple PHP script
- Naming Variables
- Assigning and Displaying Variable Values
- Creating variables
- Displaying variable values
- Writing Your First Script That Uses Variables
- Using Variable Variables
- Removing Variables
- Understanding Data Types
- Assigning data types
- Type Juggling
- Introduction of PHP Keywords
OPERATORS & EXPRESSIONS
- Arithmetic, Assignment, Comparison, Logical Operators
- Concatenation, Bitwise, Error Suppression, Increment & Decrement operators
WORKING WITH FLOW CONTROL THROUGH CONTROL STATEMENT
- Ternary operator
- If-else ladder
- If-else if-else
WORKING WITH FLOW CONTROL THROUGH LOOP STATEMENT
- Nesting of Loops
- ARRAY WITH PHP
- What is an Array?
- Creating and Working with Arrays
- Creating arrays
- Viewing arrays
- Modifying arrays
- Removing values from arrays
- Sorting Arrays
- Walking through an Array
- Traversing an array manually
- Using foreach to walk through an array
- Finding Array Size
- Converting Arrays into Strings (And Vice Versa)
- Converting Variables into Arrays (And Vice Versa)
- Splitting and Merging Arrays
- Exchanging keys and values
- Multidimensional Arrays
- Creating multidimensional arrays
- Viewing multidimensional arrays
- Using multidimensional arrays in statements
- Walking through a multidimensional array
- Built-in PHP Arrays
USING STRINGS IN PHP
- Introduction to the string.
- Creating and Working with String
- Creating string
- Viewing string
- Modifying string
- Introduction of String Function
- Working with the string function
- Defining functions
- Using variables in functions
- Passing values to a function
- Nesting of Functions
- Anonymous Functions
- Returning a value from a function
- Using built-in functions
- Defining User functions
- Passing parameter(Call By Value & Call By Reference) & return value
- Trends of PHP Functions(Missing Parameter, Formal parameter declaration)
- Importing content of one page into another(include & require)
FILE HANDLING IN PHP
- File Streams(Input, Output, Temp)
- Creating and deleting a file.
- Reading and writing test files.
- Checking for existence of the file.
- Determining file size.
- Opening a file for writing, reading or appending.
- Writing data to the file.
- Reading characters.
- Checking the existence of a file
- Sending the pointer to a particular location in a file
- Finding the current location of a pointer
- Check whether file contents end or not
- Locate the pointer at the beginning of the file
CREATING WEB FEATURES
- Redirecting users to other pages
- Creating an Email
- Sending an Email
- Configuring Email
- File Uploading and File Downloading
- MINI TASK? Creating a Mail Interface with PHP
OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
- Introducing Object-Oriented Programming
- Objects and classes
- Properties & Methods
- Object-oriented concepts PHP 5
- Inheritance(Single, Multilevel, Multiple, Hybrid, Hierarchical)
- Developing an Object-Oriented Program
- Selecting properties and methods for each object
- Defining a Class
- Using $this
- Adding methods
- Destroying Objects
- Constructor & Destructor
- Final Class
- Using Access Specifiers (public, private & protected)
- Polymorphism(Over Loading & Over Riding)
- Abstract Class
- Magic Methods
- MINI TASK? Creating an OOPs based simple PHP Application
ERROR & EXCEPTION HANDLING
- Introduction to Errors
- Types of Errors
- Introduction to Exception handling
- Using Try/catch/throw
- Checked & Unchecked Exception
- Creating Custom exception
- MINI TASK? Creating an Exception Handling Panel
CREATING SECURITY USING PHP
- Introduction to ENCRYPTION
- Encrypting Functions
- Key Encryption
- Creating Header Authentication
- HTTP Authentication
- REGULAR EXPRESSION
- Introduction to Regular Expression
- preg & Greg functions
- Email validation
- String pattern matching
- MINI TASK? Creating searching or validation programs
DATABASE MANAGEMENT (MySQL)
- Introduction to DBMS
- DBMS Vs RDBMS
- Introduction to MySQL.
- Database Engines in MySQL.
- Performing dynamic functions using MySQL
- Using MySQL on the Web
- Adding tables to a database
- Creating a table
- Connecting to a database server
- Using Database Queries for accessing & manipulating data from the database
- Opening Database Connection/closing database connection
- Select/Insert/delete & Update Database from forms
- Database Functions
- MINI TASK? Creating Registration form
- MINI TASK? Creating a Login & Profile page
- MINI TASK? Creating Update & Delete page
- Introduction to Query Strings
- Working with Query Strings
- Receiving data from Query Strings
- MINI TASK? Fetching Data from Database by Query String
- Introduction to COOKIES
- Creating Cookies
- Using Cookies
- MINI TASK? Creating Cookie-based authentication module
- Introduction to Session
- Starting a Session.
- Working with Session variables.
- Destroying session
- Passing Session Ids
- MINI TASK? Creating a session-based Login form
What is the future scope of PHP for Web Development?
There is no need to mention the importance of web development today since websites have become the primary vehicle for representing your business. There are few programming languages, tools, and frameworks using which, websites are created. PHP is one of the most prominent languages used for developing websites and it provides fantastic results upon the completion of the process. It has dominated this domain for very long and is going to remain `for very long if not forever.
The reasons are very clear for this, PHP training in Mohali provides a very appropriate environment for development. It allows the designers to include various things with ease and a maximum number of errors. Experts on this language are considered a valuable asset in the field of IT and they are paid handsomely as well. If you know this language, you can rest assured that you will be earning more than you can expect and you will always remain in-demand.
To become an expert on this language, you need to learn it in a favorable environment. You need to master each and every aspect of it, which becomes possible when you actually work on it. Technoloader gives you a chance to do that through its training programs, it allows you to learn every single thing regarding PHP. Over here, they do not just study things, they hone their skills through working on them and results are more than just satisfactory.
Students who have got certified through this training company are now employed with top-notch companies. Technoloader has made acquiring the most desired jobs easier for the students of Mohali. Now they can build their future with the best training which would help them overcome any challenge in their long-term career. With this training program, they can achieve feats that seem impossible for every aspiring developer.
Why choose us for PHP Industrial Training in Mohali?
Many awesome developers are here to assist you who will give you much deep and detailed information about every component.
The guided tutorials introduce new concepts and provide detailed explanations of how to make a particular app. The challenges support learning as applicants solve problems by applying the concepts from the guided tutorials.
If you know any programming language such as C, C++, Java, or. NET then learning PHP class is simple for you but the PHP Training center in Mohali also provides PHP training if you have no programming language knowledge.
Students have the chance not only to learn simple PHP courses but also to learn in-depth skills used to build complex websites. PHP course in Mohali includes all of the core PHP course content and you can learn PHP course in Mohali completely.
PHP training in Mohali developer provides you with PHP live projects training in Mohali with PHP Training with job placement in Mohali, and you can apply for a PHP project in Mohali on PHP institute in Mohali once your completion of Website Development course in Mohali.