Distance M.Com Education in Mohali is a postgraduate scholarship certificate awarded after effective completion of a two-year program. The master certificate course includes bookkeeping, financial design, small-scale scale and macroeconomic, testing cash and banking structures, learning about trade, exchange and its properties and strategies, and so forth. In the last year, the understudies settle on the specific investigation in any one fields of Commerce, for example, Taxation, Marketing, Statistics, Accounting and Finance, Banking, Insurance, and so forth. Essentially, M.Com. is a postgraduate qualification program that spotlights on the orderly investigation of the ideas of Accountancy, Mathematics, Finance, Banking, Law, Taxation, Business Studies, Statistics, Economics, Marketing, Management Studies, and so forth. Consequently, investigation of M.Com. The degree gives knowledge of the trade, the board, and financial matters.
M.Com: What is it About?
- The Master of Commerce is a professional degree that enables you to grow in the corporate and finance sectors of the industry. It usually covers the study of macro-economics, accounting, business principles, and the like. The course is usually divided into 4 semesters.
- The program is mainly aimed at students who are genuinely interested in teaching and research in the field of commerce, providing them a platform to increase their knowledge and qualification to be able to pursue a Ph.D. or any other relevant research degree after the course completion.
- M.Com graduates have job opportunities in almost every sector of the economy. Some of the top recruiters of M.Com graduates are Capgemini, Dell, Infosys, and others. Moreover, there is no age bar to pursue MCom degree.
- M.Com qualification allows you to appear for competitive exams like civil services exams or exams related to finance and accounting requirements like income tax, CAG, or excise departments.
Eligibility of Distance M.COM Education in Mohali
The basic eligibility criteria to pursue this course is as follows:
- Students need to secure a minimum of 50% aggregate in BCom or BCom Hons or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Some universities also consider students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Economics & Statistics, BFIA, BBS, and BBE with a minimum aggregate score of 60% or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Students belonging to the Reserved category are entitled to marks relaxation of up to 5% in government universities.
Qualification of Distance M.COM Education in Mohali
- The essential qualification paradigm for seeking after M.Com. The degree is having a graduation degree in Commerce stream.
- Be that as it may, as an elective paradigm, numerous colleges acknowledge graduation degrees with Honors in
- Economics or Business/Management Studies for admission to their M.Com. degree course.
- A portion of the very rumored colleges and organizations request at least 45-half checks in graduation as qualifying criteria to verify affirmation in this course and some additionally lead placement test to get admission to their M.Com. Degree course.
- Determination to the degree course in these universities depends on imprints verified in the last legitimacy for example all out imprints collected in the last tests of the year of graduation and the selection test.
How to prepare for the M.Com Entrance Exams?
Most of the entrance examinations have objective-type questions and are completely Aptitude Based exams. The M.Com entrance test basically covers the following 4 sections:
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
Some exams also include graduation-related questions in the paper format. The entrance exam is generally of a maximum of 100-200 marks. It varies from test to test.
After the entrance exams, you will be screened in the group discussion and personal interview session (or counseling). If you are able to clear off all the required rounds, then a merit list will be released by the college or university based on which you shall be provided admission.
Few steps are mentioned below which you should keep in mind while preparing for M.Com Exams:
- Prepare separate notes for each subject such as Accountancy, Taxation, Insurance, Banking, etc.
- Keep yourself updated on the current affairs for the general awareness section.
- Practice from sample papers and if you can get a hand of previous years' exam papers, then it will be beneficial to you.
- Give at least 4-6 Mock Tests to get comfortable with the type of questions you are going to face in the exam.
- For Aptitude based tests, your logical reasoning and quantitative ability should be strong.
- Self-study is the most important factor in preparation, so just stay focused and attempt well.
Why Choose Distance M.COM Education in Mohali?
Corporate financial accounting and corporate tax planning are some of the requirements of the modern-day business sector in the context of auditing the financial industry in an organization. Accounting assistants, accountants, business analysts, and financial analysts are some of the key recruitment areas from an employment standpoint and some of the most lucrative M.Com job opportunities.
In the era of startups and the development of entrepreneurship, market analysts such as designations, operations managers take on huge responsibilities and are in demand and can be filled by the professional of M.Com course. Internship opportunities at leading companies such as Infosys, Dell will add a lot of weight in terms of experience in the resumes of the M.COM course professional.
Students can either pursue their careers in statistics, taxation, accounting and finance, banking, insurance, etc. or law, law school nowadays is a very common destination for postgraduates in commerce.
M.Com Course Preparation Tips:
Every course needs to be prepared well and course preparation tips are very much necessary to prepare well. Some of the course preparation tips for the M.Com course is mentioned below:
Read and Practice: Reading the subjects and practicing them regularly is very important. M.Com course has come basic mathematics and practicing regularly is very important.
Have intrinsic knowledge and interest in subjects: Good marks can be scored only when we are interested in the subjects and interest should be developed along to have a good understanding of the subject.
Revise methodically: Revision is very much important for any course. Revising regularly is the key to score good marks. Revising regularly will help the student to understand the subjects easily and score good marks.
Prepare a timetable: Preparing the timetable is very much necessary as the timetable will help the students to schedule things accordingly and dedicate time for every subject.
Subjects of Distance M.COM Education in Mohali:
The subjects are very important and M.Com course subjects deal with various topics related to commerce. Subjects that comprise the M.Com course curriculum are enlisted below:
- Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- Business Environment
- Computer Applications in Business
- Computer Financial Accounting
- Corporate Legal Environment
- Corporate Tax Planning
- Economics of Global Trade and Finance
- Financial Management
- Management Concepts and Organisation Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Statistical Analysis
- Strategic Management
- Banking & Finance
- Commercial Bank Management
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Financial Bank Management
- Financial Markets
- Human Resource Management
- International Finance
- Investment Management
- Research Methodology in Commerce
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Project Planning
- Control Security Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Advertising and Sales Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Research
- Foreign Trade Policy
- International Business Environment
- International Marketing
Key Highlights of Distance M.COM Education in Mohali
- Distance M.Com is a master's degree in commerce through correspondence education. A master's degree will help upgrade your resume while on the job.
- In this course, students will learn in-depth financial concepts that help to administer a business.
- The student considers the need to take regular classes in correspondence learning courses; They can take classes according to their schedule which gives them flexibility in time.
- The duration of the correspondence M.Com course is 2 years that is subdivided into 4 semesters.
- The correspondence M.Com course is cost-effective. The course fee is about 50,000 to 1,00,000.
- For applying to Masters in Commerce the applicant must have the degree of the bachelorette in commerce.
- M.Com degree will enhance your knowledge that will upgrade your career and credentials.
Specializations of Distance M.COM Education in Mohali:
M.Com course is a course of many specializations. Some of the specialization options available for the aspirants of the M.Com course are:
- M.Com in Accounting
- M.Com in Finance
- M.Com in Marketing
- M.Com Business Management
- M.Com in Corporate Law
- M.Com in Human Resources Management
- M.Com in Taxation
- M.Com in International Business
- M.Com in Entrepreneurship
- M.Com in Industrial Business
- M.Com in Operations Management
- M.Com in Management Accounting
- M.Com Computer Applications
Job Opportunities after Distance M.COM Education in Mohali:
Graduates of M.Com course enjoy a large variety of lucrative job opportunities in a large variety of areas with high employment scope as is enlisted below:
- Investments Analyst
- Accounts Assistant
- Investment Banker
- Money Manager
- Operations Manager
- Corporate Analyst
- Assistant Accountant
- Market Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Business Analyst
- Personal Finance Consultant
- Executive Assistant
- Risk Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Securities Analyst
- Financial Analyst
What are the Career options after Distance M.COM Education in Mohali?
The Master of Commerce or M.Com is a postgraduate master's degree that specializes in subjects related to commerce, accounting, management, and economics. Like the Bachelor of Commerce.
The Master of Commerce typically includes 2 years of regular study with no regular attendance (not less than 75%). The program typically focuses on various subjects such as accounting, actuarial science, business management, corporate governance, human resource management, economics, statistics, finance, marketing, or supply chain management. There are many career options for you in the field of finance too. Here is a list of finance courses that can help you make a better career.
This course is specifically for college students who are currently at entry level and want to expand their knowledge and career. In M.Com, students are given the option to major in any of the specializations given. Students who wish to go for further studies or courses such as research or doctoral level can get a bonus with this course. Many companies and organizations in today’s life are looking for specialized and expert marketers to get higher profits in a smarter way. Here are some courses in marketing that you can pursue to start a career in marketing.
Other sectors where a M.Com graduate can seek jobs include:
- Management consulting
- Banking and finance
- Electronic marketing
- Funds management
- Stock Broking