Distance B.Com Education in Mohali: The Bachelor of Commerce, popularly known as B.Com, is an undergraduate degree course that enhances the ability to study and learn in various disciplines such as business administration, accounting, finance, industrial policies, business analytics, etc. Is designed for And the huge career options in the finance sector are many reasons behind the popularity of the B.Com course in Mohali.
With a wide variety of expertise and increased interest of B.Com to pursue this course in the country, you can find many top B.Com Universities in India. If you too are willing to make a career in the finance field, then this article is for you. You can find the best universities for B.Com in India with top affiliated colleges, fee structure, selection criteria, and much more.
Distance B.Com Education in Mohali: Eligibility and Admission
A student, who has passed senior secondary education in any stream, can easily go with a B.Com distance education course. Through this three-year course, prospective students can easily learn various subjects that are related to this course. Take a look at some of the topics given below the online B.COM course.
The documents that are required for the admission process of BCom Distance Education are mentioned below:
- Marksheet of Class 12 Boards exam
- Certificate from the employer, for availing relaxation in minimum marks in the case of teachers, Govt. employees, University employees, etc.
- Pass Certificate of Class 12 Board Exam
- Community, Nativity, and Income certificates in original (in the case of candidates belonging to
- SC/ST/OEC/OBC who are eligible for marks relaxation/fee concession)
- Self-addressed stamped 3 envelopes.
- Self-attested copy of the S.S.L.C/S.S.C page etc. showing the date of birth.
Key Benefits of Distance B.Com Education in Mohali
- You have the option of pursuing a job while continuing your studies.
- Correspondence B.Com degree is quite cheaper as compared to regular B.Com. It suits your pocket.
- You can prepare for other exams such as CA, CWA, CSS, and can have a degree in B.Com
- You can pursue two courses at a time. One distance and one regular.
- It is less expensive and can be enrolled by as many students as they want.
- Correspondence B.Com is convenient as it suits your time and availability.
B.Com. Course Suitability in Distance B.Com Education in Mohali
- A student with a wide range of managerial skills while at the same time builds competence in a particular area is suitable for it.
- They should have skills related to sectors like financial services, banking, business, industry, management, entrepreneurial ventures, law, hotel management, and government services that are suitable for the course.
- It is suitable for Commerce students; they can take up CA, CWA, CSS, and other courses easily. There are novel courses like foreign trade and advertising for those who want to do graduation.
Want to know about Distance B.Com Education in Mohali?
B.Com Distance Education is an undergraduate program in commerce designed for students who have successfully completed their 10 + 2. It is a three-year program that generates vocational skills among students or working professionals who have chosen courses such as statistics, economics, finance, taxation, and accounting. The main objective of the B.Com correspondence Learning course is to present prospective students with an external array of operational skills. In this way, students will not only have to survive in this competitive market but also fulfill their dreams in an easy way. This is because B.Com Correspondence provides a bright career for students who are interested in the financial field and want to pursue a career in any financial organization. Then the truth; This career-oriented program can open doors in various financial sectors where you can easily earn a lot according to your skillset and expertise.
Subjects of Distance B.Com Education in Mohali:
- Cost Account
Specialization Course in Distance B.Com Education in Mohali
Following are the available specialization courses in B.com
1. B. Com. – Advertising & Sales Management: In this program students are informed about the important features of Advertising and Sales Management. It is profitable for students who want to work in the marketing and advertising industry.
2. B. Com. – Computer Application: In this program, students are instructed about a computer application, software development, and operating procedures, along with regular commerce subjects like accounts, economics, statistics, etc.
3. B. Com. – Foreign Trade: In this program, students are guided about foreign trade procedures and transactions, along with regular B. Com. subjects. It is beneficial for students who want to work in a company included in the import and /or export activities.
4. B. Com. – E-Commerce: In this program, students are taught to efficiently manage e-commerce businesses like online shops, or business portals along with technical and legal issues affiliated with it. It is useful for those students who have a knack for Commerce in the Electronic form.
5. B. Com. – Honours: B. Com (H) is an extensive form of General or Pass Course B. Com. Many colleges run these courses in semester systems like in Engineering, MBA, or other courses. Students are taught all the subjects in a more complicated form than they are covered in normal B. Com. Besides students are allowed to choose one subject for specialization in their final year. For example, one can opt for specialization in Accounts, Cost Account, Management, Computer, Economics or any other subject.
6. B. Com – Office Management: In this program students are taught about computer applications, office administration, communication skills, work ethics, and corporate culture. It is advantageous for those students who are interested in managing an office.
7. B. Com – Tax Procedure: In this program, students are taught tax procedures and essentials, along with other commercial subjects. It is beneficial for students who want to work in the Accounts or Tax department of any company or those who want to start their own tax consultancy firm.
Candidates who could not clear it in 3 years, can clear it in a few years depending on the education policy of an institution. Most institutes offer to change elective subjects in 2 years based on the respective performance or choice.
Some institutes accept students who have passed 1 or 2 years from any other institution based on the fulfillment of the rules and regulations of the institute. The Bachelor of Commerce is considered the second most favored option for those who are not able to get admission in science and who think that the arts degree is a lesser cousin of the commerce course.
Scope and Job Opportunities after Distance B.Com Education in Mohali
Actually pursuing B.Com in distance education gives you an edge in regular courses. The flexibility of time outweighs all other benefits that come with this mode of education. Along with regular degree courses, you also get to pursue the most in-demand business courses such as CA (Chartered Accountancy), CS (Company Secretary), CWA (Cost and Work Accounting). According to a survey, about 9.5 lakh students graduate in India every year in the B.Com stream alone.
A graduate with a career-enhancing, professional certificate like CA stands out in this massive crowd.
Talking about career or higher education opportunities, the regular B.Com course and correspondence learning programs are the same. With skill sets in areas such as finance and management, which are the backbone of all types of business, B.com graduates are the most sought-after potential employees by managed top banks and multinational corporate companies.
M.Com and MBA / Distance MBA are the most common PG courses after B.Com. Although both courses are related to commerce, M.Com focuses on primary financial subjects while management is the central concept of most subjects of MBA. While B.Com graduates earn around 3 to 7 lakhs per year, professionals like CA, CS, and MBA / M.Com graduates earn almost double that, perhaps even more.
Here’s a list of top 10 job roles for B. Com graduates
- Financial management and Analysis
- Tax Advisory Services
- Commercial Banking
- International Banking
- Insurance Services
- Telecommunication Services and BPO’s
- Government Services
Consider Some Points to Focus On Career after Pursuing Distance B.Com Education in Mohali
Well, you have to study hard and sharpen your skills in any financial-related organization/company to get your first job. This is because there is enough competition in the current market only. You may get paid less in your early career stage, but there may be a steady increase depending on your skills and proficiency in your particular field.
As businesses are expanding globally, the need for qualified and skilled individuals in business organizations is increasing day by day. There are various job opportunities available for remote B.Com graduates who can benefit in any business organization as commerce is the field that is in every business organization.
No matter, whether it is a small scale or large scale organization, there is always a need to have an accountant, financial advisor, bookkeeping, and finance manager, etc. You can easily find a job in private banks, accounting firms, foreign trade, educational institutions, marketing firms, and more.
You need to decide your area of interest and hone your essential skills as you can get various job roles in account departments of any professional organization. So, here are the job titles that you can get after completion of your B.Com correspondence education.
Job Titles for Distance B.Com Education in Mohali
- Stock Broker
- Investment Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Cost Estimator
- Financial Advisors
- Business Consultants