We provide the best Bollywood dance classes in Mohali. Bollywood combination draws its form from the genres of dance combined with other modern styles of dance movements. Its origins lie in Bhangra, a Punjabi folk dance, and various classical styles: Kathak, Odissi, and Bharatnatyam. More recently, Bollywood dance classes have incorporated elements of the street, hip-hop, jazz, and other commercial styles.
Millions of people across the world watch Bollywood movies and are encouraged to dance & enjoy this culture-rich art form. At our dance classes, you will learn Bollywood dance from an expert choreographers because we are a prime Bollywood dance academy in Mohali.
Our mission at Mohali Dance center is to spread consciousness of Bollywood dance in Mohali, through performance & participation. Our Bollywood dance classes are open to all ages from children to teenagers and adults, offering a fun and exciting workout as well as dance skill & technique.
Whether you’ve grown up around Bollywood movies or simply have the interest to learn more, you’ll surely find what you’re looking for at our center! Because we are the leading Bollywood dance training institute in Mohali. With our team, you will learn unique choreography, quality teaching, and passion for art. Whatever your dreams may be either learning dance professionally, keeping fit, having fun, or making new dance friends, make them come true at the Bollywood dance center at Mohali. Come and enjoy the true nature of the art and learn to become a top dancer at our institute. Don’t wait, come to our dance and fitness studio to learn Bollywood dance from the best choreographers.
Bollywood Dance For Fitness
Bollywood dancing is a fascinating and exciting method of getting fit through Indian exercise. It provides a fun and expressive workout, incorporating classical, folk, and funk styles of dance. Here’s our guide on how Bollywood dancing can put you headed straight toward a healthier and more active lifestyle.
Introduction to Bollywood dance
Bollywood dancing is a meaningful form of movement-based on the popular Indian film genre. Fusing classical Indian steps with folk, Latin, and hip-hop styles, it provides a fast-moving and animated dancing workout that is great for enjoyable group exercise.
The most famous type of Bollywood dancing is Bhangra, a folk dance that comes from Punjab in northern India. Bhangra carries similarities to funk and Latin dance, consisting of strong beats and driving rhythms. Obviously, it’s a fine way to get your body on the right path towards better fitness.
- Boosting coordination and rhythm – Bollywood dancing requires participants to fully engage with the musical beats they are moving to. This generates the body’s natural rhythm, as well as its balance and coordination skills.
- Developing aerobic exercise – Bollywood dance is enormously active and offers the body with some great aerobic exercise, boosting the oxygen supply to key muscles and therefore improving muscular resistance over time.
- Toning the body – The outgoing and expressive beats of Bollywood dance music can’t help but get your body moving quickly. This is great for burning off calories and toning key muscle groups such as the calf muscles.
- Relieving stress – Bollywood dancing provides a happy and fun version of traditional Indian dance. As a result, it’s great for helping you forget your worries, with dance routines refreshing the mind.
Styles of Bollywood dancing
Bollywood dancing can take a number of various forms, with Bhangra being the most popular in Europe. Here are given some of the key Bollywood dance styles:
- Classical Bollywood dance – Based explosively around funky folk rhythms and pounding beats, this traditional version of Bollywood dance sticks to old-school traditions with sensual, gliding movements.
- Kathak dancing – This classical North Indian and Pakistan dance features fast footwork and quick spins. It is often accompanied by live musicians and may follow a narrative or story. Kathak performances usually follow a progression from slow to faster tempos.
- Modern Bollywood dancing and Bhangra – Fusing traditional Bhangra folk rhythms with aspects of hip-hop, Latin, and jazz dances, modern Bollywood dancing is a frantic and fun activity perfect for enjoying with friends or family members.
Why join Dance Classes in Mohali?
- Professional training of various dance forms.
- Certified & Professional choreographers
- Affordable Price
- Professional curriculum
- Classes for all age group
- Friendly Environment