Come join the Photography institute in Chandigarh. If you want to become a successful photographer, you will need to have creative skills, patience, self-motivated, a better understanding of cameras along with technology and if you have those, get ready to take the next step for photography courses available now.
Photography is quite a challenging professional field in any industry to break into, that is why it is very important to have a well-recognized certificate from the photography course in Chandigarh to lay down the foundation for your career. By ensuring, you will learn and develop photography skill sets such as color balance, composition, lighting, and a timed exposure through studying the different photography courses in Chandigarh.
CNC Stage Crafts offers competitive professional photography courses developed by our best working photographers in their field. The aim of the course is to prepare you with the knowledge and skillsets required to work on real world scenarios. Along with aesthetic and technical aspects, you will take an exceptional photo and turn your hobby into a full-time profession as a professional photographer.
We are having photography workshops in Chandigarh focused on personal training or less than 4 students in a group. We provide the theory as well as 100% practical based training so that you get hands-on experience and exposure to different cameras. We are also committed to providing the highest quality training program that has resulted in producing high quality of work and achieves high levels of proficiency with respect to your presence consistently.
Our approach towards photography course:
- Taking good pictures with fun that makes you happy with pride over the memory and sharing those pictures with friends and family.
- Helping you to see images in a new way, take you to new places, make you click with your cell phone or paid camera, and improve your composition, lighting, and exposure.
- Meet your overall skills level the best whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or an advanced photographer.
Our Photography classes in Chandigarh are conducted by tutors who work for us not just as faculties but the best working professionals as photographers and photojournalists in the different digital forms of photography. While providing practical training and guidance, you will gain a complete knowledge of photography which will help you to come up with your true potential. Later, you will a chance to work with casting directors and producers for photoshoots.
In fact, photojournalism is a combination of photography with journalism and writing in which is you learn to tell stories not only within form writing but with their pictures as well. Based on digital technology, digital photography has changed the photography industry in which you will learn composition, lighting techniques, and studio techniques and how to produce high resolution and location photography but a basic knowledge of camera operations is required.
With personalized training, you will also have direct contact with your personal tutor to guide you closely through each step of the photography course. They will review the pictures you have just taken and assisting you to learn from your mistakes by retaking pictures. As a part of practical training, they prefer to do this on a real set instead of a classroom, So your practice of taking photos every day will matter a lot to the photographer as a professional.
Photography Course Description:
• In this Photography course, You will be learning a mix of Technical as well as creative concepts to improve your POV and do Better Photography.
• Now here comes the best part. You will be learning so many handy tricks and hacks that will change your Photography game without using any fancy higher-end equipment.
• Along with the Photography Program, We have Additional Sessions on what you can do further once you complete the program. We offer Placement assistance. We also guide you on Freelancing. In this add-on session, We will be covering topics related to marketing like How you can promote yourself online as a Photographer and how to maintain an online reputation among clients
Who should attend the Photography Course in Chandigarh?
- Graphic Designers
- Anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge in Photography
- Anyone who wants a career in Photography
Special features of Photography Course in Chandigarh:
• The Course includes everything that an individual would need to start his/ her career in Photography.
• More Practical over Theory
• Weekly Photowalks
• Community Building through the Platform – ‘Bangalore Photowalkers’
• Students without a camera will get Camera access in the institute.
• Students will learn post-processing using Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Lightroom
• Students will learn Portfolio Preparation, Facebook & Instagram Marketing. This allows them to pursue as a Freelancer
Course Content of Photography Course in Chandigarh
• Principles of Photography
• How to Hold a Camera
• Starting off with Manual Mode
• Exposure Triangle
• Different Camera modes
• Auto & Manual Focus
• How to use Focus points
• Framing & Composition rules
• Different Photography Genres
• Types of Metering
• Types of Lenses
• Primes Lenses – Uses
• Kit Requirements
• Instagram & Hashtags
• Facebook Marketing
• Rule of Thirds
• Depth Of Field
• Types of Lighting
• Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
• Camera Raw Format
• Travel Photography Theory
• Tips, Tricks & Hacks
• Photo Editing Fundamentals
• Photoshop Retouching
• Lightroom Tools & Techniques
• Approaching Freelance Projects
• Client Management
• Online Reputation Management
A Live Photoshoot Session will be organized at the end of the Program for Students to have a Practical Exposure
Types of Cameras Used in Photography.
There are various cameras that have been invented throughout the years.
DSLR camera means Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera. DSLR is the most famous or renowned kind of camera. Professional photographers always have at least one DSLR in their setup. Full frame and half frame options are available in DSLR cameras. There are many kinds of DSLRs with various budgets and accessories. DSLR,s record images in their raw format. The images can be edited later on through various software. Nikon and Canon are the two main manufacturers of these cameras. In our Photography Academy in Pune, we teach various tricks related to DSLR.
Film cameras are the ones that photography started with. In the early days of cameras, films were used as a medium to record images. Later on, films were replaced by memory cards and other forms of storage. Due to lack of demand manufacturers have stopped producing such cameras. In our photography school in Pune, we cover this camera type.
Instant Cameras / Polaroids
Like the name suggests instant cameras can print images right after clicking. Polaroid cooperations were the company that first introduced these cameras in the market which is why they are commonly known as polaroids.
Waterproof and Shockproof Cameras are known as Rugged cameras. They are similar to shoot or action cameras. These cameras are extremely rough and tough they are made for all-terrain cameras.
A Mirrorless camera is a DSLR whose optical viewfinder is removed. You can get both Crop frame camera bodies as well as full-frame camera bodies in mirrorless cameras. Sony A7RII is the current best full-frame mirrorless camera body.
Point and Shoot camera
Point and shoot are good quality basic phones from
Types Of Photography
Pictures taken of natural elements are called landscape photography. Clicking pictures of the scenery, sunsets, trees, etc are included in landscape photography.
Portrait photography is one of the oldest kinds of photography. It can range from photographs of family members to pets etc.
Mostly rookie photographers are said to practice at weddings and events but that doesn't mean that they don't require any skills. A person practicing this kind of photography needs extremely good portrait shooting and editing.
Fashion photography captures models and celebrities in glamorous lights. This requires excellent directing skills. With Minecraft, Photography Academy in Pune you will learn the best Fashion Photo tips.
Long Exposure Photography.
This kind of photography makes use of extra editing tools. Magical effects are added to this kind of photography. Softwares such as Corel draw ad photoshop etc help in creating amazing special effects for these photos. The goal is to create beautiful illusions.
In aerial photography is the kind where images are clicked from a very high altitude. From hot air balloons helicopters etc. Many photographers use drones to get such pictures from and a high altitude nowadays as technology has made man's work easier.
This genre focuses on animals and their natural habitat. Mainly this photography is carried out in forests. Apart from good camera patience and skills are also very much necessary to carry out this kind of photography.
Sports and Action
This type of photography focuses on capturing images in a decisive moment in an event of the sport. Clicking pictures while the subject is in motion is known as action or sports photography. Action cameras are used in this photography.
In Macro Photography the images are shot at a very zoomed distance. The images in macro photography are shot at a much closer range than usual pictures.
• On successful completion of the Photography course, You will be certified from the Institute
• Students will learn the art of imagining to executing Photography
• Students will have both Technical and Creative Knowledge.
• Overall, You will become a Better & a Confident Photographer!
Why Choose Us?
Photography Course in Chandigarh curriculum covers all aspects of professional training complying with international standards and syllabus with a major focus on improving skills and opening career prospects.
Beginner To Advance Level
Lessons designed for students of all ages, have fun exploring the art and science behind photography.
Find the right guidance while following your passion. Support assistance in building careers and making the right decisions.
Our certified Instructors will help you master your choice of stitching and guide you with the right techniques.
Career as a Photographer
In the photography industry, there are massive opportunities and are always growing. If you have a passion, a high level of creativity, and an artistic vision, then definitely you have an opportunity to make a successful career after completing a certification course. Also, if you are not aware of working a 9-to-5 job, then we suggest you become a freelance photographer. Because the business of photography can be of the right picture at the right time, apart from winning awards. Below are the careers options after completion of your photography course:
- Art Photographer
- Assistant/Freelance Photographer
- Commercial / Advertising Photographer
- Fashion Editorial or Event Photographer
- Medical / Scientific Photographer
- Social Photographer
- Sports Photographer
- Property Photographer
- Digital Imaging or Photo Editing Technician