HR training institute in Chandigarh gives Best advance HR Training in Chandigarh based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. Chandigarh training centre Provides Best HR Training in Chandigarh. Chandigarh institute is one of the most convenient advance HR training institutes in Chandigarh providing hands-on working knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level HR training courses. At HR training centre in Chandigarh is directed by subject specialist corporate professionals with 8+ years of experience in managing real-time HR projects. HR training centre in Chandigarh implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry. At HR training classes in Chandigarh, applicants learn the skills for Understanding the vision and functions of the organization. Acquaint with general concepts and gain an overview of Human Resource Management. HR Training in Chandigarh has been composed as per the latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced HR course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student and help them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
WHAT ARE THE MODULES COVERED IN HR COURSE?
“HRMS” can be a slippery term. Some dealers use it to describe a basic employee database with limited functionality, onto which can demolish a number of compatible modules, each providing software support for one of the different HR functions listed below. Others use it as a blanket label for a broader system that actually includes most if not all of the following modules in a single streamlined package. Whatever the definition, here are brief descriptions of the ten most common modules by HR function, together with the key features for each.
The most popular HR system modules include:
- Core HR and payroll (as standard)
- Performance management
- Benefits administration
- Workforce management
- Time and attendance
- Absence and leave management
- Learning and development
- Talent management
- HR analytics
HRMS module 1: Recruitment
A recruitment module should handle all your internal form-filling and sanction processes; allow managers +/or HR to post advertisements and supporting documentation online, offer applicant tracking and even initial sifting. There may also be functionality to build talent pools which can then be ‘trawled’ for suitable applicants when a vacancy becomes available. Of all HR technology, it’s recruitment modules that have enfolded social media to the greatest extent – for example, compatibility with LinkedIn and other platforms are increasingly found as standard – and social abilities are a key topic when questioning vendors.
Common recruitment module features include:
- Customized pipelines for different roles
- One-click posting of jobs and job representation to a variety of jobs boards
- Automated evaluation processes, inc. interview scheduling
- Applicant tracking
- Resume parsing
- Standard metrics and analytics for applicants profiles
- Mobile app
- Gamification (though opinion is divided between the pros and cons)
- Social media interface
- Digitized offer management
HRMS module 2: Onboarding
Once you have your new hires, they need to be guided through your organization’s onboarding and induction methods. This process can benefit from automation, importantly reducing the burden on both managers and the HR team: new recruits can be ‘introduced’ to the necessary people and to the organization itself; there may be automatic notifications to applicable departments for issues such as building access, user accounts, security passes, etc. In an ideal system, the onboarding functions also interact with the performance and talent management modules.
Common onboarding module features include:
- Pre-first day preparation
- Easy (and paperless) set up of specific employee records
- Provision of essential knowledge about the company and key personnel
- Gamified learning
- Automatic scheduling of necessary meetings
- Compliance with legislative mandates
- Goal-setting is a basis for a provisional period
HRMS module 3: Performance management
Automating the appraisal process, recording and tracking objectives and targets, this module should incorporate your competence framework, job standards and/or other applicable systems.
Common performance management module features include:
- Setting and operating goals
- Links to competency structure
- Scheduling of appraisal meetings
- 360 performance feedback
- ‘In the moment’ feedback tools
- Big Data assembling for a broader picture of individual performance
- Links to talent management and succession planning functions
HRMS module 4: Benefits administration
Benefits management is all about providing timely information and aiding employees to make the right choice for their conditions. This module should operate and monitor employee benefits, healthcare and pension/welfare packages, tracking enrolment options and any financial suggestion.
Common benefits administration module features include:
- Online open enrollment
- Automated communication of enrolment options and information
- Plan comparison appliance to aid employee choices, inc. costs and contributions breakdowns
- Automatic event management of the advantages of the life cycle
- Legislative submission for your territory
HRMS module 5: Workforce management
Primarily a scheduling function, this schedule should link closely to (and is often combined with) time and attendance and leave management. Similarly, real-time functionality may include linkages to other business intelligence systems such as ERP and CRM to match workforce deployment to shifting needs.
Common workforce management module features include:
- Scheduling and shift management
- Workflow monitoring
- Management dashboard with real-time data and metrics
HRMS module 6: Time and attendance
Alongside payroll, this is likely one of the longest-standing HR automation: the time clock. These days, such systems often incorporate biometric recognition to avoid ‘buddy punching’ and will link directly to (or be an integral part of) the workforce management module, with information links to your payroll and accounting software.
Common time and attendance module features include:
- Employment attendance tracking
- Time clock management
- Biometric systems
- Functionality for remote and mobile workers
- Legislative submission (e.g. minimum mandated rest breaks)
HRMS module 7: Absence and leave management
Again, often linked to the time and attendance and workforce operating functions, your leave management module is an automated way to allocate, book, approve, track and monitor any absence from the workplace. It may be for vacations, understanding reasons, illness, parental leave, even jury duty. Request and approval processes should be efficient and the outcomes incorporated into team calendars where appropriate.
Common absence and leave management module features include:
- Self-service leave requests
- Combination with workforce management (scheduling) and time and attendance functions
- ‘Account management’, tracking result vacation time and usage.
- Metrics and analytics, including absence levels and trends
HRMS Module 8: Learning and development
Often using the result of the performance management process as a starting point, this module may produce individual training plans for staff, deal with bookings (for training courses and other learning options), and operate the follow-on evaluation and feedback process, while tracking training expenditure against budget allotment.
Common learning and development module features include:
- Learning portal
- Training recommendations linked to role, skillset, and career aspirations
- Individual user learning plans
- Setting and managing goals
- Links to the competency framework
- Efficient learning administration (reducing the HR overhead)
HRMS module 9: Talent management
Concentrating on identifying individuals with prospective, this module should assist with setting up talent pipelines with specific roles and succession planning in mind. Links to recruitment, learning and evaluation and performance management should be seamless.
Common talent management module features include:
- Succession planning
- Alignment with organizational strategic business goals
- Identification of career paths and individual career planning
- Combination with key recruitment campaigns
- Reward benchmarking (internal and external)
HRMS module 10: HR analytics
Frequently incorporated as functions within other modules, HR analytics provide reporting capabilities (frequently in the form of libraries of HR metrics and benchmarks) evaluating and inspecting the data gathered and stored with the HRMS (and other business systems) to provide strategic and prophetic insights that can be used to guide the business strategy of the organization.
It is important to note that some of these modules might overlap, for example, benefits management might fall under the payroll banner; and indeed payroll itself (and/or compensation management, taking in the wider reward and recognition packages) is often viewed as an HRMS module as well as a stand-alone function or application.
Learn about 15+ Advance HR tools
There’s no lack of human resources management stages on the market. We put together a review of 15 widely used HR tools to help business owners and human resources professionals make an informed decision when investing in automation tools.
1. Oracle HCM Cloud
Oracle HCM Cloud is a cloud-based suite of HR management tools that help medium- and large-scale businesses streamline employee and applicant monitoring operations.
EmployeeConnect is one of the most esteemed talent management solutions that’s been catering to SMEs and large-scale businesses for over 20 years. The platform provides the tools for operating the team efficiently, increasing the transparency within the workplace, and make sure every employee contributes to the overall development of the company.
3. Dayforce HCM
Dayforce HCM is a cloud-based HR management tool, with a broad range of employee and tax management features. The tool firmly stores employee records and presents the data in a visually rich way — via charts, graphs, and tables.
Gusto is a high-level talent management appliance for small businesses and startups. The tool helps keep track of health insurance management, payroll administration, and corporate education. The platform is utilized by over 100,00 companies in the US and worldwide.
5. Cornerstone Talent Management
Cornerstone Talent Management Suite is created to help business managers improve employee productivity and retention, educate and develop the team in the fastest, most efficient way possible. Thanks to the platform’s data-driven monitoring dashboard, company managers can keep track of employee expectations, requests, and workplace frustration. The tool provides attendance tracking, compensation management, and other characteristics to increase the efficiency of day-to-day talent management.
6. Workday HCM
Workday is a user-friendly system that doesn’t require much technical efficiency. The platform pairs a minimalist interface with a wide range of HR management tools and characteristics.
Workable is among the most famous cloud-based HR management solutions that serve mainly to large-scale businesses. It has a broad range of recruitment and employee management tools.
Ascentis is yet another praised a-la-carte talent management tool. It has a broad range of independent, yet connectable employee management schedules.
Saba Cloud is a cloud-based talent management solution that helps encourage an everlasting learning policy, along with social collaboration, and promotes high employee engagement. The tool mainly provisions to businesses and organizations with over 750 employees.
Zenefits is not the most popular talent management package out there. Nevertheless, the software stands on par with more praised human resources management tools thanks to its impressive HR toolset.
UltiPro is a highly functional business management package that comes with business analytics, system administration, and talent management appliances.
12. SAP Success Factors
SAP Success Factors is a tool that aims towards bringing change into the way companies manage corporate assignments and track employee performance.
13. Bamboo HR
Bamboo HR is an appliance that helps businesses centralize all employee management and applicant data. The tool combines information on every team member’s salary, employment history, and attendance.
Namely is a talent management suite that empowers employee monitoring and applicant screening automation for over 400 companies worldwide. The overall number of employees that are connected through the platform exceeds 60,000.
Paycor provides businesses with continuous assistance in all areas of recruitment, employee performance monitoring, and payroll.
Why Choose us for HR Training in Chandigarh?
- HR training centre in Chandigarh has experienced & qualified trainers
- FREE Demo Class
- 100% Placement
- Job Oriented Course
- 100% student satisfaction rate in Human Resource Training till today
- 1000+ satisfied students overall till now.
- Excellent Lab infrastructure and facility for Human Resource Training
- All our trainers are min 8+ years of Human Resource experience.
Benefits of HR Training Course
- To increase their profile – From HR training they learn how to impress others through eagerness. They get the ability to learn quickly. This helps increase their network and increase reputation within an organization or in a company.
- Learn new skills – Learning formal training can be expensive and you don’t have enough budgets for it. So, try to learn from every new challenge or from the opportunity which helps to expand your key role. The more things you know about your company each and every position.., the more effective you will be.
- Recruit best employee – employee planning is the main responsibility of the HR department. So, their main aim is to hire the best employee for the organization who help in their company growth.
- Build Performance management system – They have to feel motivated their employee for their work. Also, have to improve the abilities of an employee. This will be going to help with their performance.
- Build a proper work atmosphere – Building a proper working atmosphere in the organization is necessary because through this bringing the best outcome from the employee and creates higher job satisfaction.
- Be a proper counsellor and a mediator – There come many things when an employee gets disagreed from any kind of services. So, you have to sort out the issues in a positive manner.
- Try to develop good relation – Always try to build good relation because of this a key role of an HR. By developing good relationships in the organization you help to boost company potential.
- Always provide better benefits – By providing proper benefits in a different way, you will attract quality talent and your employer will be happy to work with you. Hence they will stick for a long time with your organization.
- Understand your employer health – Provides your employer facility like health insurance and some medical benefits. Your employer health is a must for your company daily outcomes. If they feel fit they don’t take any holiday. So keeping an employer physically and mentally fit is also a positive way to build more profit for your company.
- Provide some perks – Provide facility like paid vacation time and leave, flexible work arrangements and also give an incentive on the basis of their performance.
Scope of HR Course
Human resources planning:-
Human Resource Planning refers to a method by which the company to identify the number of jobs vacant, whether the company has excess staff or shortage of staff and to deal with this excess or shortage.
Job analysis design:-
Another essential area of Human Resource Management is job analysis. Job analysis gives a complete explanation of each and every job in the company.
Recruitment and selection:-
Based on information collected from job inspection the company prepares advertisements and publishes them in the newspapers. This is recruitment. A number of applications are received after the advertisement is published, interviews are managed and the right employee is selected thus recruitment and selection are yet another important area of Human Resource Management.
Orientation and induction:-
Once the employees have been selected an induction or orientation program is managed. This is another essential area of Human Resource Management. The employees are given information about the background of the company, explain the organizational culture and values and work ethics, and introduce to the other employees.
Training and development:-
Every employee goes under a training program which helps him to put up a better performance on the job. The training program is also managed for existing staff that have a lot of experience. This is called refresher training. Training and growth is one area where the company spends a huge amount.
Once the employee has put in around 1 year of service, performance evaluation is managed that is the Human Resource department checks the performance of the employee. Based on these evaluations future promotions, incentives, increments in salary are decided.
Compensation planning and remuneration:-
There are many different rules regarding compensation and other advantages. It is the job of the Human Resource department to look into payment and compensation planning.
WHO CAN JOIN OUR HR TRAINING?
Anyone who wants to make a successful and bright career in the field of Human resources can join our HR Training. Any student, disregarding his/her technical or educational background, can become part of our educational program.
We will help you to overcome every barrier during training and master all the concepts of HR.
HR TRAINING COURSE FAQ
Do you provide Placements?
Yes, We do provide Placements Support. We have a committed placement Officer taking care of the Student's placement. Over and above we are joined with so many IT Companies where the prospective HRs and Employers contact us for placements & internships. you are updated on so many job opportunities for HR's in Chandigarh and Chandigarh and depending upon your interest in those your resumes are shared and the process is taken ahead.
Do We Get To Work On Live Projects?
The whole HR training has been built around Real-Time Implementation, You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio, showcase to recruiters, and GitHub repository in Interviews & Get Placed.
Will I Get Technical Support Even after I finish of Course?
Yes, You can Ask any technical Doubts or Question to Trainer and get Clarify, Even you can Reattend Classes for the topics you want Revision. While Pursing, You should complete your course genuinely by doing Assignments daily given by the trainer.
What certifications do you offer?
We offer industry-recognized certifications which are:
- HR Certification
Who are the Trainers?
Our Trainers are chosen not only for their information and expertise but also for their real-world experience in the field they teach. We, Will, Help you Get Resume Ready and offer an Interview.