Distance MBA Education in Chandigarh
The Distance MBA in Chandigarh, customized by the top players, not only helps students gain the sought after degree, but also helps them climb up the corporate ladder with fresh managerial knowledge and skill set. Along with the management theories, Distance/correspondence learning MBA in Chandigarh is still in the qualities of leadership, discipline and balance which can apply in your day to day life, including your workplace.The delivery mode being flexible in this program The main and most important reason why one should go for Distance MBA in Chandigarh is that you can acquire the post graduate degree without having to quit your full time job. By joining in the course, you not only increase your academic qualification but your chance to excel at the workplace increases as well.
Distance MBA in Chandigarh program is offered keeping in mind the convenience of the students. This brings you freedom to choose the option that suits you best. If you had aimed to pursue MBA from a top B-school but couldn’t do so, due to other personal or professional commitments, fear not, going for this mode is the best option, as stated above, you can not only work while pursuing the course upon the program you would rise up in your career as well, Moreover, you will earn the aspired MBA degree as well.
The top reason why one should be choosing a good correspondence MBA College in Chandigarh is the facilitation offered by the institution for good learning and development. It is expected that the tangible benefits of focusing on the industry interaction like guest lectures, industry leader interaction etc. for graduating students would be most important. But association with agood institution can always benefit the students with more extensive learning and development which is very important for successful careers.
What is distance education?
We first know that distance education is also called by different names like Correspondence or Open Education, distance learning, such names will be heard by yourselves.
Distance education is a format of education that provides the student who does not need to be physically attained to class/college regularly.
Distance learning imagines you could study at the best institutes in the world without leaving your country.
The idea of distance learning is not new but increasing rapidly, there are state universities, central universities, open universities and online institutes so what makes distance education different well apart from a much higher degree of Freedom.
It is very much like traditional education. It covers all the levels and subjects often delivered online. You will be taught by a lecturer to receive guidance from tutors. You can discuss your classmates and take exams all, however, without the constraints of physical presence and strict schedules with distance learning.
What is the distance MBA Course?
The Distance MBA Course is a postgraduate degree in the management spectrum. The duration of the Distance MBA course is 2 years which consists of 4 semesters of study. The Distance MBA Education can be pursued by graduates who are currently employed. The correspondence MBA Syllabus gives a chance to explore certain practical aspects of management and practise that can be implemented in the current job where the candidate is being employed. Applicants have various job opportunities that are available in the Management organisations. Distance MBA Salary varies based on the organisation and knowledge of the applicants.
Benefits of Distance Learning Courses:-
A useful accessible and affordable way to get a nationally recognized and respected qualification. There are a range of benefits to taking a correspondence learning course including flexibility with correspondence learning courses students can complete the cost anywhere anytime and at their own pace making learning more convenient glows with a busy lifestyle.
Low-cost online/Distance courses are generally less expensive than over further education courses making learning more accessible to everyone. Learn while you work students can complete correspondence learning courses whilst working part of full-time since they can choose when they wish to study working while studying offers steady income stability and allows students to build up experience.
Stay interested in Innovative interactive resources distance learning office engaging alternative to traditional learning methods skills network is video content interactive games and challenges years. The popularity of distance learning courses has grown remarkably.
The skills network has met this Demand by expanding its range of online correspondence learning courses for students wishing to gain new skills and improve their knowledge.
Online distance learning platforms taking great strides in enhancing the learning experience. The skills networks online learning platform equal is dedicated to providing engaging exciting and informative resources that will help students learn and progress in their careers to motivate students through their course over the last few.
Different kinds of Distance MBA:
Distance learning MBA:
This program holds classes off-campus.
These programs can be offered in a number of different formats:
- Correspondence courses by postal mail or email
- Non-interactive broadcast video
- Pre-recorded video
- Live teleconference or video conference
- Offline or online computer courses
Two-year (Distance) MBA:
- This program normally takes place over two academic years (i.e. approximately 18 months of term time).
- Students enter with a reasonable amount of prior real-world work experience so that they could cope up with their advanced syllabus.
- The program provides an intensive, stimulating and challenging learning experience in the management discipline.
This program focuses on experiential learning through real business cases, experience sharing, role plays etc.
- This program combines distance learning with face-to-face instruction.
- These programs typically target working professionals who are unable to attend traditional part-time programs.
- Earlier, in the correspondence system, the materials (including books and other extra materials) would be printed and delivered through post.
- But now, due to the rapid development of technology, the materials are delivered online.
- Based on the materials, the distance MBA is further classified into hybrid and online.
Online Distance MBA:
- This program uses the internet as the major key to learning.
- Audio and video aids are provided to learners to ease the process.
Hybrid Distance MBA:
- This program differs from online MBA programs as it involves some on-campus elements in addition to the online content.
Why Choose Distance MBA Course?
A distance MBA program would save you the opportunity cost that you had to bear if you were unemployed for one/two years when you are doing your full-time MBA.
In the case of an international MBA program, the cost of a correspondence MBA program would be comparatively lower when compared to a full-time MBA. The main advantage of a Distance Learning MBA in Chandigarh or globally is the flexibility it offers. You can manage both your requirements and your professional commitments hand in hand. On top of that, you can learn at your own pace.
Pursuing the Distance MBA course while working in the same related field brings in more experience for the applicant as this helps an applicant to learn more about the professional and practical aspects of Management that can be applied in the real-life situation where the applicant is employed.
The below mentioned are the few correspondence MBA job opportunities for the professional pursuing the course:
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Card Payments Operations Head
- Equity Research Analysts
- HR Generalist Business Partner
- Management Consultant
You don't have to wait for your projects and assignments. You can apply all the concepts that you have learned in your workplace that finally increases the Job Opportunities After Distance MBA.
What is the Scope after MBA Distance Education (Distance MBA)?
Distance MBA can help certain business people or working executives or aspiring entrepreneurs achieve their goals as mentioned below:
- Distance MBA teaches working or aspiring entrepreneurs about different management concepts unknown to them and helps them in running and managing their business.
- Distance MBA programs may help an already working professional to learn and apply management concepts in his/her job function to perform the job better. Thus helping a student achieve his/her personal and professional goals.
- MBA distance education plays a major role in earning promotions. Distance MBA graduates get an ample amount of recognition in their organizations where a management qualification is a necessity for promotion.
Distance MBA Eligibility:
The eligibility criteria for Distance MBA program might vary from Institute to Institute and University to University, depending also upon the duration of the course. However, if we talk about the basic Distance MBA eligibility criteria for the common two-year program, it is:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Work experience preferred, but not a necessary requirement
- A valid score in a recognized MBA entrance exam such as CAT, XAT, MAT, MMS-CET, ATMA, CMAT or another. You might need to clear the entrance test of the college in case you don’t have a valid MBA entrance exam score.