Diploma in Graphic Designing Course in Chandigarh and Mohali is a leading Graphic Design institute in which is motivating thousands of designers to complete their passion and show their creativity to the world. Our graphic designing course with placement opportunity, structured to prepare every student for an excellent career, inscribing innovation & skills with keeping a global viewpoint in the field of the graphic design course. Graphic Designing advanced program develops creative and strategic thinkers who design and execute for synergetic media, such as web designing and screen designing, user interaction, motion design, as well as print products.
Diploma in Graphic Designing Course in Chandigarh and Mohali will help you to learn how to generate creative solutions and produce visual materials for effective design communication across a broad range of media and enhanced knowledge and skills that are desired in today’s workforce through submission to numerous topics and tasks that are required of today’s designers. You will become talented with strategy, typography, digital design, branding and attractive design, motion design, relevant programming skills, information design, editorial design and free organization providing you with a skill set to prosper in the design industry.
Graphic Design Course is one of the three Courses within our interaction and designs a common platform cluster. This makes your exposure to the many areas of design, common elements of programming, and co-operative work with students getting trained to work in related careers. Exposure to the ever-evolving, dynamic world of design will allow you to explore the edges of this area of study. You will confirm your focus earlier. You will travel various sides of graphic design within a varied syllabus that features instruction in industry-based technology. Opportunities to participate in industry competitions will permit you to put your design skills to the test. This course involves the unique opportunity to gain real-world experience through a Diploma in Graphic Designing Course in Chandigarh and Mohali making career connections and building your portfolio.
What is Graphic Designing?
Graphic Designing is now becoming an important part of numerous business liveliness that calls for visual communication. Graphics is a clever combination of forms, fonts, and colors in a wide range of media which is making use of a form of print/digital ads, brochures, leaflets etc. Professionals of effectively all walks of life need a percipient, inspiring prolusion to graphic design.
Graphic designing is an innovative field that involves communicating with the use of objects, shapes, text, images etc. Graphic designing is used to design Corporate Identity (Logos), Brochures, Advertisements, Print Media, Product packaging, and Icons etc.
This course allows students to enhance wide-based knowledge on a variety of design communications disciplines, including advertising, branding, visual identity, packaging and design management. Develops students’ conceptual and idea generation capability to produce innovative and effective communication solutions or products through print and/or online mediums. The design management module emblem the students with an acute understanding of business management thinking and deployment of business strategies in the competitive marketplace.
Diploma in Graphic Design Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to pursue a diploma in Graphic Design Course In Chandigarh and Mohali varies from college to college. Captured below are the minimum needs that a candidate is expected to meet applying for admission to a desired college or university.
- Aspirants should have passed class 12th in any stream from a recognized board of education.
- Some colleges have set an aggregate percentage for an HSC exam. Students who have acquired either equal to or more than that are contemplated for admission.
- Few colleges even let students waiting for the result or appearing for the intermediate exam to apply for the course, offered that they produce the prerequisites and required documents before the ordered date.
Graphic Designing Course Modules
Diploma in Graphic Designing Course in Chandigarh and Mohali is offering three months of Best Certified Graphic Designing Course. In this period the candidates will learn all the basic and major concepts of Graphic Designing. Here at Diploma in Graphic Designing Institute, we are providing four different modules basic and pro concepts.
KEY FEATURES OF COREL DRAW
- Intro. Of Corel Draw
- Working With Tools And Properties
- Manipulation Of Objects
- Arranging Objects
- Color Basics
- Working With Special Effects
- Working With Bitmap
- Learning The Art Of Advertisement
- Design Composition
- Design Characters, Dress, Jewellery, Logos, Branding Stuff Etc.
KEY FEATURES OF ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- Intro. Of Photoshop
- Working With Tools And Properties
- Image Manipulation
- Working With Layers
- Mask And Its Effects
- Working With Action
- Learning Text Effects
- Design Composition
- Special Effects And Filters
- Creating Gif For Web
- Creating Advertisement Materials (Branding, Website Templates Etc.)
- Installation Of Brushes, Patterns And Custom Shapes
KEY FEATURES OF ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
Intro. Of Adobe Illustrator
Tools, Properties & Work Area
Working With Text
Working With Layers
Effects Of Masking
Creating Ads ++
Installation Of Brushes, Patterns And Custom Shapes.
KEY FEATURES OF ADOBE INDESIGN
- Intro. Of Adobe Indesign
Tools, Properties & Work Area
- Create, Edit And Format Text & Paragraphs
- Working With Documents
- Design Tools
- Work With Master Pages
- Work With Styles
- Branding Material (Brochure, Books, Newspapers, Magazines, Categories Etc)
- Interactive E-books
Advantages of Graphic Designing Course
- Express your Creativity – The main advantage of a graphic designer is the skill to show your creativity, while still earning a great living.
- Web/Print Flexibility – The best thing about being a graphic designer is that you have various levels just like in fine art. The two big ones being print and web. The web is clearly more new and still comparatively new.
- Huge Client Base – Some businesses have a short client base, but every business requires a graphic artist. If a business is going to do marketing then someone is going to require to design those marketing materials.
- Freelance potential – One of the favorite parts of the graphic art career is the ability to easily do freelance work online.
- Run Your Own Studio – If you have ever dreamed of having your own studio or office then you could turn your freelance business into a larger operation and start running your own studio.
- Work In-House – If you are not ready for doing freelance work you can start your own studio or you can always work full-time for someone else. Working In-House can give you the stoutness you require for peace of mind.
Career Scope of Diploma In Graphic Designing Course
The course is an inventive and technical venture. Designers are moving away from perceptible object-orientated to experimental oriented design and are involved in causing services, statistical visualization and visual practices. Designers are instruction to develop academic receptivity and adeptness, cultivated through implant training and expert understanding, to engender designs for modeling through sundry media that engenders signiﬁcance for a community of many consumers. This is done by relating critical mentally conceiving, originality, experimentation and assessment that is signiﬁcantly fortified by an approach that highlights deference, reverences human, environmental and cultural diversity. They endeavor to engender communication methods and skills for the amelioration of media and the environment. They concurrently master technologies and engendering practices in order to perfect deliverables.
Jobs after Diploma in Graphic Designing Course
- Graphic Artist
- Graphic Designer
- Creative Director
- Interactive Designer
- Production Designer
- Multimedia Designer
- Arts Manager/Administrator
- Ad filmmaker/director
- Logo Designer
- Background Artist
- Photo Editor
- Ad Designer
- Layout Artist
- Brand Designer
- Web Designer
- 2D Animator
- Icon Designer
- UI Designer
- Fashion photographer
- Digital Illustrator
Certificate Program In Graphic Design
This module will help you to understand image-oriented graphics, print concepts and tools used for creating & designing images, layouts, logos and all advertisement related concepts, help you to make a well-built base and learn the basics for other high-end tools
- Fundamentals of Computers, Processors and Graphic Cards.
- Colour Theory, Bit and pixel-Depth, Print Vs Digital Display.
- Basic Drawing and Sketching.
- Creating Logos, Illustrations, vector-based Graphics.
- Graphic designing, Image Editing, Creating Layouts.
- Colour correction, photo retouching, mixing and manipulation.
- Advertising Concepts and publishing Theory.
- Desktop Publishing and printing modes.
Why choose us for Diploma in Graphic Designing Course in Chandigarh and Mohali?
Diploma in Graphic Designing Course in Chandigarh and Mohali provides the best quality of Training in graphic design that no other institute all over the country has been provided. Diploma in Graphic Designing Course in Chandigarh and Mohali offers advanced training in graphic design as required by the graphic designing industry and top MNC’s. With special focusing on innovative illustrations & doodling design. Diploma in Graphic Designing Course Institute in Chandigarh and Mohali always motivates their students in such a way that after successful completion of training students will automatically placement in big MNC or they can start their own work which is related to printing or graphic or Freelancing. In Freelance students can earn a good income because our trainer focuses on Practical industrial latest Trends in the advanced graphic designing courses in Chandigarh and Mohali.
Trainers in our institute with industry experience help the students in such a way that with the latest technology and methodology they can design a creative masterpiece. The classroom with the advanced and latest technology has a great learning environment with practical skills and live projects. Duration of Graphic Design Course is of 3 months and with 1 month of free internship that helps our students to get the job in top Multinational companies. We provide the internship program after completion of this course and during that students will create the portfolio. Getting a job in a graphic industry portfolio is a must.
- Diploma in Graphic Designing Course in Chandigarh and Mohali provides 100% Placement Support, as we tie-up with many MNC and IT firms
- We provide 6 Months Diploma in Training Course
- We cover Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Corel Draw
- We offer Industrial Training With Live Projects
- Diploma in Graphic Designing Course in Chandigarh and Mohalioffers highly creative and advanced training as required by the graphic designing industry.
- Diploma in Graphic Designing Course in Chandigarh and Mohali institute always tries to empower their trainees with the latest trends in the industry to carry out industrial visits from time to time for our students.
- Our method is very clear, i.e. we want to prepare experts for the graphic design industry, not the personnel.
- Our experienced faculty trainers will also focus on various essential topics such as innovative enhancement, design principles, typography, file formats, professional image editing techniques, scanning, printing, and personality development, etc.