We provide the best diploma in Animation & multimedia in Chandigarh Mohali. With an experience of many years in this field and its expertise in delivering job-ready applicants to the Animation Production Industry. Along with educational programs, he develops the most important thing necessary for the student to grow as a professional, i.e. discipline and patience.
Diploma in Animation and Multimedia is a professional course for undergraduate students preparing students in 2D, 3D, Web, Graphics, Visual Effects, and Cinema 4D concepts. The course is offered for at least 18 months, or 19 or 24 months maximum full-time.
Applicants who seek admission should have passed 10 + 2 in PUC / ISC / CBSE / IGCSE / IB or its equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board.
Presently, it is imparting Diploma in 3D Animation, with all the Stages of Animation Pipeline, which are 3d Modeling, Texturing, Rigging, and Animation, lighting and Rendering covered. Diploma in VFX is the other popular Course Photoshop, Corel draw, graphic designing, interior designing, vray lighting provided by the Institute. We provide Placement assistance to its Students, based on their creative and technical achievements, discipline, and behavior during the Animation & Multimedia course in Chandigarh Mohali.
Best Animation & Multimedia Institute in Chandigarh Mohali
Experienced trainers with production experience in their respective fields will train every student in 3D Animation, Graphic Designing, Gaming, and VFX, etc. They desire to ingrain the fundamentals to the core of all the programs in every semester, to strengthen every student for a successful future.
Our lecturer gives individual students an individual interest in developing their technical style, their tasks, and portfolio of projects to the international production level. This gives the student the lead of joining a leading company. Their regular relationships with hardcore production work and work with international workshops with expertise in introducing new technologies, innovations, and ideas from all over the world. Keep on steering and managing your graduates and students, even after they’ve done well.
We are proud to have the most skillful and experienced in-house trainers, who are in the regular process of delivering the next best set of designers in the industry.
The objective of starting these institutions is to empower the young minds of society with knowledge, skill, and values so that they become the leaders of tomorrow.
The main motive is to empower the young minds of society with knowledge, skill, and values so that they become good designers and video editors.
Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA) Course Suitability
- The course is suitable for those who have skills like digital application, illustration, character design, 2D and 3D animation, webpage design, multimedia authoring, digital video, and marketing.
- They should be able to solve the problem, conceptualization and idea development abilities, nurturing technical skills in digital applications as well as the ability to execute multimedia design projects that require the integration of various skills and knowledge.
How is Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA) Course Beneficial?
- The course is beneficial to develop skills in design, illustration, image manipulation, graphics designing, cinematography, photography, cartoons, 2D & 3D animation, video editing, visual effects and game designing and to develop creativity and conceptualizing ability.
- It is beneficial for those who wish to make an international career in multimedia & animation and to work with blue-chip animation studios & entertainment companies.
- It is also beneficial for further studies such as M.Sc. etc.
Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA) Employment Areas
- Colleges & Universities
- Film Industry
- Gaming Websites
- Multimedia Content Writings
- Play Stations
Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA) Job Types
- Animation Supervisor
- Character Animator
- Content Developer
- Graphic Designer
- Senior Technical Artist
- Storyboard Artist
Advanced Courses in Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA)
- B.C.A. (Multimedia & Animation)
- M.Sc. (Multimedia and Animation)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Multimedia and Animation
Scope and Career Opportunity after Completing Multimedia Course
Before we talk about multimedia. We want to let you know, what is multimedia? This question’s answer would help you to step ahead. Let’s begin!
Multimedia-is a field related to computer graphic works and takes controls of the integration of text (it could be moving or still). The category which comes under is graphics, designs, drawing, and animation. The information or content (text) is multimedia, which comes in front of people like video, audio, and animation and it applies computer tactics and an element such as text, pictures, video, graphics, and audio. These all together come in one platform with a complete message.
This is the definition of multimedia and it would help you to choose the best multimedia courses in Chandigarh Mohali.
Eligibility to Pursue This Course
- If you want to pursue this course then, you should have a minimum qualification ‘graduation’ from a recognized university or institute.
- Graduates from any course or stream would be eligible for this course with a multimedia certification course.
Advantages of learning multimedia courses
Investing time and money in a complete multimedia course can prove to be the gateway to a promising career as a multimedia specialist. Here’s all your teen should know before taking up a multimedia course.
Advantages of multimedia use today
- The better interpretation of information: In today’s information-driven society, the use of multimedia plays a highly significant role in conveying important messages quickly and effectively by presenting information through a combination of media. It facilitates better understanding and detention of ideas by the audience.
- Dynamic use: The use of multimedia expands to an excess of fields. Examples include video games and mobile apps such as augmented reality apps; educational resources such as animated videos, PowerPoint presentations, and interactive quizzes; social media promotion materials such as short animated videos, documentaries, dynamic websites, and online advertisements.
- Better audience engagement: The greatest benefit of using multimedia is that the content is capable of engaging the brain at various levels by providing visual and aural stimuli along with the text. Thus, contents that use multimedia can ensure faster grasping and reservation of the material by helping learners or the target audience to visualize the concepts and make deeper connections.
Advantages of being a multimedia student
- Offers the opportunity to learn multiple skills: In a multimedia course, your teen will be trained in various areas such as graphic designing, video and audio editing, web designing, VFX (visual effects) creation, 2-D and 3-D animation, and multimedia programming. A student of multimedia learns to work with important software such as Photoshop, Corel Draw, Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Pagemaker, and Premiere.
- Provides invaluable experience: A person with a strong background in multimedia can plan and create content such as videos, infographics, podcasts, and flash banners for various platforms, which may include a company’s website and its social media profiles like YouTube channels, Facebook pages, and Twitter account. Being able to create different forms of engaging and creative content across platforms makes a multimedia specialist an asset to a company that is looking to enhance its visibility among the target audience.
This depends on various factors such as your step of learning and the time your teen is ready to invest in training. She can either complete a three-year graduation course in Visual Communication or Multimedia and enter the field or follow it up with a two-year postgraduate course in the same discipline before applying for jobs.
Short term diploma or certificate courses are also an option. Ideally, she will need at least a year’s training and dedicated practice in mastering various multimedia tools and techniques. She can get better with working experience in the industry.
Advantages of being a multimedia specialist
- Good prospects: Multimedia specialists are in the highest demand in media industries such as film production houses, websites, news organizations, television channels, advertising, the gaming industry and telecom industry. Multimedia specialists are also involved in important roles in software companies.
- Wider choices: But their demand is not restricted only to these fields. Other fields such as education, information technology, and healthcare also use multimedia content to support and promote their services. Most large scale businesses, as well as growing start-ups, use websites to promote their businesses. And, website design and development require multimedia skills. Companies providing content and design solutions to their clients also hire multimedia specialists.
Advantages of having a career in multimedia in India
- Sought-after specialization: Multimedia specialists in India are sought for various job profiles such as game development, web design, web content creation, graphic design, animation, eLearning content development, social media promotional material creation, user interfaces creation, app development, visual effects (VFX) direction and many more. Given the popularity of multimedia as the preferred choice of communication and promotion in various fields, it is a lucrative career path. There is also a great scope for career growth. In high demand industries such as the media and the gaming industries, with experience, a multimedia specialist can climb the ladder from junior level positions to higher supervisory positions.
- Innovative use of multimedia: With the convergence of different forms of media and people’s increasing ability to access and share content, multimedia is likely to achieve higher dimensions. Innovations in areas such as gaming technology and augmented reality applications will need multimedia designers to upgrade their skills considerably to provide newer and more enhanced experiences to users. Fields such as medicine and defense are now turning to virtual reality as a training methodology. This means greater opportunity for multimedia specialists.
Advantages of being a multimedia designer
- Role of a multimedia designer: The main job profile of a multimedia designer involves combining various forms of creative expressions such as texts, images, graphics, animations, sound bytes, music, videos, and special effects to generate engaging and interactive content to drive across a company’s messages to the target audience. The package information in the most attractive way possible.
- Skills required: Besides a sound working knowledge of various multimedia software, a good multimedia designer should have the following – highly creative visualization, aesthetic and design sense such as understanding of balance, composition and color theory, excellent communication skills, and time management skills.
- Courses available: In India, Visual Communication at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels is popular among students. You can also take up degree courses in Multimedia. Intensive short term courses can also prove to be equally beneficial if one is ready to learn the maximum during the period of study. You can also select specialized courses in one or more aspects of multimedia.
Advantages of pursuing an animation course in India
Scope of animation: Today, animators are in high demand in India. There are several job openings for animators across different cities at various levels such as 2-D and 3-D animators, motion graphic animators, character animators, technical animators, senior animators, and animation directors.
Advantages of pursuing a course in VFX
- Scope of VFX: VFX, short for visual effects, is a technique widely used in film-making in the post-production stage to improve the settings, backgrounds, and other components of an image in shots taken in the real world. The visual effects create an augmented experience for the viewer, which is not possible with simple editing.
- Role of VFX artist: A VFX artist is expected to carry out a wide variety of operations such as creating visual storyboards in tandem with the script, ensuring seamlessness between already shot visuals and the effects added later, enhancing the lighting and colors in visuals, turning 3-D images into visuals that can simulate a real-world like experience among viewers, creating fantastical backgrounds and settings, digitally altering the looks of actors in keeping with the characters they play and so on.
Who Can Join This Course?
Students who want to do something in the field of multimedia. And has a keen observation to spread awareness through the multimedia process. And, who wants to work in the entertainment world by fascinating people with great information through entertainment.
Career Opportunities in Animation and Multimedia
After completing this course with Morph Academy, students can find jobs to pursue the following careers:
- Modeling Artist
- Character Animator
- FX Artist
- Motion Graphics Artist
- Lighting Artist
- Render Artist
- Layout Artist
- Digital Sculptor
- Rigging Artist
- Roto & Clean-up Artist
- Video Editor