We provide the best basic computer training in Chandigarh based on current industry standards that helps attendees secure placements to multinational companies in their dream jobs. Our institute provides best computer training in Chandigarh. Basic computer training in Chandigarh is conducted by subject matter corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time networking projects.
At our Basic Computer Training Center in Chandigarh, aspirants learn skills for network basics, wired computer-to-computer connections, wireless networking, security threats, and mitigation, security practices, network access control, monitoring, troubleshooting, computer training. Timing projects as well as networking placement training. Basic Computer Training in Chandigarh has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Networking course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
We are offering the biggest Computer training center in Chandigarh with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Chandigarh
Computer training courses include hands-on exercise and "learning" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for real-world simulation performance. This extensive hands-on experience in computer training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you must apply to work after your placement at MNC.
About Basic Computer Course:
As we know, now it is a common thing for children and youngsters, yet some people are not well trained in using computers even for performing small activities. Particularly people like homemakers, senior citizens, and those who are from a rural background, feel it is hard to cope-up with others in operating the system efficiently. So, our Institute decided to offer a basic computer course to assist those people to understand and build their skills with computers surely.
These Basic computer classes provided by our center will enhance your basic computer skills in the best way. We will train from the introduction, parts of the computer such as hardware to software, and also how to use it completely for your daily works. In this course, we will cover the fundamental skills. Also, the advanced skills to make you a better PC user. After completing Basic Computer Training you will be able to use any PC, Laptop or Tablet devices without hesitation. Join now and improve your computer skills to become an expert in using computers!
Importance of Basic Computer Training
Your ability to use a variety of computer programs is an important skill to put on your CV and in a future career. Not only does computer literacy help in applying for jobs, but it may also increase your salary as you are able to take on more responsibilities.
As you take on these additional responsibilities, it can lead to a promotion within your company, leading you to more exciting, challenging, and rewarding work. Certain computer programs also help you organize your thoughts, helping you to perform tasks more efficiently.
Another very important skill that employers look for is communication. Knowledge of how to access and use the internet opens up a variety of possibilities to communicate with both your coworkers and people in supervisory positions. Instant messaging, email, and social media are all computer-based ways to communicate with people instantly.
Knowledge of correct email-etiquette and when it is appropriate to communicate Through social media are invaluable “soft” skills that employers look for. Computer-based communication can even be in the form of multimedia where you can compile your different thoughts and ideas into slideshow presentations and videos. Effective communication is directly related to your computer skills.
Computer skills are a basic requirement for a large number of jobs. Almost any office job you apply for will require you to possess basic typing and data entry skills, as well as a basic understanding of how to use an operating system. Most office work requires job applicants to be familiar with office productivity software as well, such as word processors and spreadsheet programs.
Even non-office jobs can require a bit of computer training. Retail cashier positions require employees to operate complex point-of-sale (POS) kiosks. Factory positions may require employees to use computers to log their hours worked or to enter production information each day.
Learning on the Job
Basic computer training provides a foundation on which employees can build new skills on the job. Employees may need to learn how to use a proprietary software program for a new job, for example, or learn how to use an upgraded POS system at work. Learning how to operate the software you’ve never worked with before can be much easier if you already have a solid foundation of computer experience on which to build. Without that, picking up new skills becomes more challenging.
Aside from the importance of job seekers obtaining computer training, small businesses can realize important benefits from leveraging computer technology in their training programs. Using computers to facilitate training exercises may avoid the loss of productivity that usually comes with new employees learning computer systems on the job.
Retail operations, for example, traditionally train new employees on POS software operation on the job, which can cause line queues to back up while customers grow annoyed. Using a simulated POS system to provide new hires with computer training in a controlled setting, on the other hand, can give employees the skills and confidence they need to serve customers effectively from their first day on the job.
Computer training can be used for a wide variety of applications, not just for software simulations. Anything that can be taught in a classroom can conceivably be taught via computer. Employees can take ethics courses, job skills training courses, leadership training courses, safety courses, and anything else on a computer. Using computer technology to provide continual training opportunities for your workers can steadily increase employees’ professional competencies and experience while accruing the benefits of a comprehensive employee development program to your business.
Why should I take the Computer Basics Course?
Knowing basic computers has become as necessary. The study includes Basic Computer Operations and uses. Whatever may be your field of interest, learning of Computer Basics is a must. Each person feels the need to use computers in their jobs.
Operating Computers: Helps you learn necessary know-how & working on computers.
MS-Paint: Gets you introduced with mouse controls like left-clicking, right-click, double click, drag & drop, etc.
Notepad & Wordpad: Helps you know various keyboard keys & it’s controls
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Office Assistant
- Accounting Clerk
Career After Basic Computer Training
THE booming IT sector in India has plenty of jobs for fresh computer science graduates. Candidates from top-notch engineering colleges however get attractive job offers from MNC IT companies in comparison to not so known engineering colleges. Additionally, candidates with a high percentage of marks and good communication skills as well as sound computer knowledge do not face problems in getting a job whether they are from a reputed engineering college or not. Computer engineers can get jobs in non-IT companies like universities, research, private and public industries, government departments, business organizations, commercial organizations, and the manufacturing sector, etc.
Besides the Computer Engineers have plenty of options to work in IT companies in departments such as design, development, assembly, manufacture, and maintenance, etc. Working as a programmer, web developer, and E-commerce specialist with telecommunications companies, automotive companies, aerospace companies, etc. can be a lucrative career option as well. Moreover, numerous national and multinational computer manufacturing companies, computer hardware system design and development companies, computer networking companies, software development companies, etc. require computer professionals in large numbers.
Different Roles, Different Names
- Software Developers: Software developers are professionals who are concerned with facets of the software development process which involves activities such as design and coding, computer programming, project management, etc.
- Hardware Engineers: These professionals do research, design, develop, test, and oversee the installation of computer hardware which inter alia includes computer chips, circuit boards, systems, modems, keyboards, and printers.
- System Designer: Professionals involved in system designing, Logical & Physical Designing wherein logical designing can be enumerated as the structure & characteristics such as output, input, files, database & procedures, etc.
- System Analyst: Computer engineers who work as systems analysts do research about the existing problems and plan solutions for the problem. They also recommend software and system-related problems and coordinate development between business development teams.
- Networking Engineers: Networking engineers are computer professionals involved in the designing, implementing, and troubleshooting of computer networks.
- DBA: DBA or Database Administrator are the professionals who are bestowed with the job to design, implement, maintain, and repair an organization's database. Inter alia DBA professionals are also known as Database Coordinator or Database Programmer in the IT sector.
Why choose us for Basic Computer Training in Chandigarh?
We provide one of the Best Basic Computer training institutes in Chandigarh with 100% placement support. Our institute has well-defined course modules and training sessions for students. At our institute, Computer training is conducted during daytime classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes, and fast track training classes. The best Basic Computer training center in Chandigarh with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain the best insight into the real working environment of the IT industry. Basic Computer training center in Chandigarh prepares a large number of students for the Computer training at a moderate value as per the aspirant's module and content requirement.
A computer training course in Chandigarh involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn Computer programming the best when they practically get involved in finding a solution rather than learning theoretically, therefore training sessions consist of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidates to gain insightful knowledge about and develop a highly efficient skill set.
- Industry experts will provide excellent training.
- Flexible batches (Weekday and Weekend batches).
- You will be working on real-time projects.
- 100% Practical Training.
- Good lab facilities and guidance
- Basic Computer Training in Chandigarh is designed according to the current IT market.
- Offer the best Computer training and placement in Chandigarh with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend, and customized Computer training in Chandigarh.
- One of the biggest teams of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Computer training in Chandigarh helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- Smart labs with the real latest equipment.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self-study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken English, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.