Distance PGDCA Education in Ambala
Distance PGDCA Education in Ambala: PGDCA or PGD in Computer Applications or Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications is a bachelor's degree course. Computer applications roughly translate into software applications that are primarily designed to help the user perform singular or several related specific tasks. In identifying life, we can find a lot of uses to this degree because computers dominate every field of work, be it economic, administrative, or political fields. The duration of the correspondence PGDCA course is 1 year, divided into 2 semesters.
Distance PGDCA course descriptions are career-oriented, based on the curriculum that opens up a broad spectrum of employment opportunities after completion of the candidates. Candidates who wish to study computer applications are required to meet specific eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria required to pursue a correspondence PGDCA degree is a bachelor's degree at any of the recognized universities. Due to the rapid growth of technology in various walks of life, job opportunities for a computer professional have become inevitable.
What is PGDCA Course?
The Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application [PGDCA] is a certification course with a duration of 1 year. This course can only be done after completion of a bachelor's degree in computer application or any related course from an affiliated and recognized institute, college, or university. The computer application forces one to use computing expertise to obtain a collection of synchronized tasks, tasks, or activities for the benefit of the client.
Computer applications or "applications" are computer software or programs, which are the smallest, typical, commonly used for mobile devices. The course provides knowledge about programming and database technologies. The average tuition fee for this course is between INR 2000 - 2 lakhs per year. The minimum eligibility for the course is undergraduate/postgraduate degree with formal education with a minimum of 10 + 2 + 4 years of mathematics.
Candidates pursuing correspondence PGDCA courses are eligible to be employed in a large number of PGDCA job profiles and designations such as Programmer, PHP Developer, Oracle PL / SQL Developer, Technical Advisor, Software Developer, Quality Analyst, IT Specialist, Technology Engineer, Graphic huh. . Designers, etc.
Distance PGDCA Education in Ambala Eligibility
Candidates applying for the distance PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application) course are required to graduate in Mathematics or Computer Science with a minimum of 10 + 2 + 4 years of education. Candidates who are pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degrees in their final year are also eligible to apply for the course.
Following are some of the PGDCA eligibility criteria to be fulfilled:
- Students wishing to apply for the course must have completed a minimum of 10+2+3 years of typical education with Mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- The only other condition required is that the institute must be affiliated with an approved university or body.
Distance PGDCA Education in Ambala Subjects
Subjects covered in the curriculum of the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) course are listed below. Some variations are seen in the course subjects in specific colleges or institutions.
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
- Programming in C and C++
- Visual Basic
- Database Management System [DBMS]
- Software Engineering and Business Process
- Web Programming
- Data Structure and Algorithms
- PPM & OB
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- System Analysis and Design
- Introduction to Internet Technologies
- Introduction to Linux
- Practices and Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour
Distance PGDCA Education in Ambala– Highlights
- PGD in Computer Applications or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications is a one-year post-graduate degree course.
- Students pursuing this course will learn about the computer applications and software applications designed to better user interface.
- This degree can prove a lot more useful as today’s world is dominated by computers making our everyday work a lot easier and quicker.
- The course duration of this diploma is 1 year and there will be a total of two semesters.
- The broad curriculum of the course can open a gateway for career-oriented aspirants who wish to enjoy the employment opportunities related to the field.
- Aspirants will be required to meet the eligibility criteria of the respective college or university they wish to get admission to.
- The basic eligibility required is that the candidates must be graduated from any of the accredited universities.
- Job opportunities for computer professionals are really great because of the rapid growth of technology in today’s era.
- The average salary package offered to a PG Diploma in Computer Applications graduate is INR 7 LPA.
- The average course fee incurred may range between INR 10,000 to INR 2 LPA.
Course Preparation Pointers for Distance PGDCA Education in Ambala
- Managing time effectively and providing adequate care to difficult segments
- Preparing the fundamentals and revise daily.
- Arranging a specific timetable and working on it regularly
- Managing your time efficiently providing individual attention to difficult parts such as DBMS.
Why Choose Distance PGDCA Education in Ambala?
Graduates from any course are eligible to pursue a Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application [PGDCA] course. A large number of colleges and universities admit candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. Some universities offer admission to this course on the basis of the percentage secured by the aspirant in graduation.
The correspondence PGDCA is tailor-made for graduate trainees who wish to gain knowledge in the applications of computers in various fields such as banking, insurance, and accounting. This course allows aspiring candidates to gain specialist proficiency in computer applications.
Distance PGDCA is a one-year-long program that a student can opt for after graduation. This program provides specialization in computer science with technical, professional, and communications skills while setting the cornerstone for the aspirants to pursue careers as future IT professionals. The correspondence PGDCA course curriculum under the program gives a sound understanding of basic computer applications in business covering important programming languages, database management, systems analysis, computer software development in specific applications such as studies, financial management, and long-distance plan.
Scope of Distance PGDCA Education in Ambala
Distance PGDCA is a course with a multitude of uses because it offers plenty of scope with fabulous jobs within and outside the country. This program will give you a sound understanding of basic computer applications in business covering major programming languages, database management, systems analysis, specific applications such as computer software development, such as studies, financial management, and long-range planning. Such knowledge will help candidates find employment in the public and private sectors, insurance, banking, accounting, e-commerce, marketing, and more.
After completing this course, you can make a choice of your choice from multiple roles in many companies. You can become a software engineer, computer operator, application specialist, mobile developer, system administrator, system analyst, support engineer, database administrator, network engineer, and more.
There are many students who go for higher studies instead of doing jobs immediately after the correspondence PGDCA course. Many MCA, M.Sc. It takes courses like IT, M.Sc. CS to boost your career prospects. The advantage of having a PGDCA degree under belt reduction is that it allows for lateral entry into these programs.
The average salary offered to the professionals completing this course likely ranges between Rs 2 to 10 Lakh annually, which increases with experience and expertise. Various multinational organizations such as Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), National HCL, Cypress Semiconductor, VSNL, Hutchison, Accenture, HP, Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba, Instruments, Vodafone, Analog Devices India, In-silica Semiconductors, Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd, Cisco Systems, ASUS, Boeing BEL, Alcatel, Robert Bosch, Siemens, Unisys, Tata Elxsi, Qualcomm, Sasken Communications, BSNL, Airtel, etc. hire such professionals.
Another advantage of the PGDCA course is that you can get direct admission in the second year of the MSc (IT) or Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course in case you complete PGDCA from a recognized institute/university. You can also go for the MCA course after completing PGDCA.
Careers Opportunities after Distance PGDCA Education in Ambala
After completion of the PGDCA course, one may take up a variety of roles in various sectors, some of which are discussed below:
Health Services - One will be entrusted with the task of developing diagnostic and medical kits. Other roles would include maintaining medical case studies and patient health records.
Hospitality Services - The PGDCA professional would be overseeing IT services relating to cruise services, airline agencies, and travel agencies, etc.
IT Services - Job roles would include Office Automation, Telecommunication, and Computing
Banking and finance - Tasks include execution of financial operations using updated software and accounting packages and maintenance, expansion, and updation of databases related to financial transactions.
Other job roles: Database Administrator, Corporate Customer Services, Graduate Software Developer, Applications Developer, Programmer, Web designer, Network Administrator, Computer Animation Experts, Graphic Designers, and Techno Marketing